Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Sale! 12GB Bonus Data for 12 months - $40+

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1668522549729.png

Hey Community, 

Starting today until November 27, 2022, customers can get an additional 12GB of data for free* every month for 12 months on all $40 or more plans, with promo code: 12MONTHS12GB

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions may apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $40 or higher online by November 27 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details 

• Activate on any in market $40 or more plan using the promo code and get a 12GB data bonus for 12 months. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
    • This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 5 to 10 business days. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

61 REPLIES 61

Francisco7925
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

y los $ 40 por 15 GB todavía están en ...

@jai2 wrote:

Do you know if I switch from 3G plan to 4G with min of $40, I get 3x the reward points? 

Only new customers get 3x points.

@jai2- No. That's only for new activations.

jai2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do you know if I switch from 3G plan to 4G with min of $40, I get 3x the reward points? 

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you can switch after 15months tho

@ReallyPissedOff 

Koodo plan:

only last for 15 months (the plans go to $55/20GB after that). 

PM now has a $45 20Gb and that one won't have  a different price after so many months

But of course,  plans next year could come down even further  🙂

ReallyPissedOff

Thanks, the old reward system was much better.

Makes more sense to take advantage of the $40 20GB Koodo Black Friday plan.

Glally

If someone is on a plan for $40, it's still nice to have.

@ReallyPissedOff wrote:

So would that make the $40 5GB plan with 12GB of bonus data $34/month after the 3X points?

Points do not automatically reduce the plan costs. They must be accumulated so that there are at least 15 points to receive a discount, and even then, they have to be manualy redeemed.

ReallyPissedOff

So would that make the $40 5GB plan with 12GB of bonus data $34/month after the 3X points?

cannonman55

I just switched20 gig 55.00 to  20 gig for 45.00 

LIVEaquaticBC

Yes 12 GB plus a month for a year. We love Public Mobile here at LIVE Aquatic. 

Mike_JDB

I tried that today when signing up and you can’t.  In the details they say the promotion is not stackable with other offers.

@dishagarg   The 12GB bonus  Black Friday offer mentioned on this post is ONLY for new activation, not for existing subscribers

dishagarg

I already have an account with you but unable to activate the offer. The page to link is expired

HI @miltondad2twins 

If you mean if the plan going to be offered forever, no, likely PM will remove the plan at some points

But once you picked the plan, there is no "expiry date".  So, you picked the pick and you will keep it 

miltondad2twins

Is the $40 for 15G of 4G data just offered for a limited time?

@Tapper22 wrote:

Does this mean that existing members, I already have 15 GB for $40/month, can receive an additional 12 GB for 12 months or is it only for new subscribers?  If existing members CAN in fact get it, what would happens after the 12 months?  Would I return to my original plan of 15 for $40? 

The code is only used for new activation 

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions may apply.

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't think so, where would you to use the code tho?

Tapper22

"Starting today until November 27, 2022, customers can get an additional 12GB of data for free* every month for 12 months on all $40 or more plans, with promo code: 12MONTHS12GB."

Does this mean that existing members, I already have 15 GB for $40/month, can receive an additional 12 GB for 12 months or is it only for new subscribers?  If existing members CAN in fact get it, what would happens after the 12 months?  Would I return to my original plan of 15 for $40? 

@Abigail26 wrote:

I can't seem to find all info on this. Is the 15gb $40 plan for existing members only for 12 months? Will I lose my loyalty discounts or referral discounts? I never got any extra bonuses when I signed up  but I still have a bit of data they gave us free a couple years ago, will I lose those promos?

The 15GB amount is permanent. Nothing else changes on your account (other than your plan) when a plan change is done.

Abigail26

I can't seem to find all info on this. Is the 15gb $40 plan for existing members only for 12 months? Will I lose my loyalty discounts or referral discounts? I never got any extra bonuses when I signed up  but I still have a bit of data they gave us free a couple years ago, will I lose those promos?

@sercolani- It's available for activations and change plan. If change plan, then did you click the orange down arrow or right arrow?

sercolani

Is the $40 for 15GB still on? I'm trying to sign my mom up but don't see that in the plans. I only see $40 with 5GB.

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Only good if you use enough data to warrant paying $40+ in the first place lol

Still doesn't help us little data bucket users 😕

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softech Yup.  it is only for 12 months

@dust2dust 

..."not stackable"...I see that now !  🤓

@hairbag1   No, it will be too good to be true  🙂

but you can get the $40 for 5GB then add the 12GB there for 17GB.  Only downside is that , it only good for 12 months

So does the $40 / 15GB plan end up with 15GB + 12GB for 12 months ?

Need Help? Let's chat.