cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [BLOG]: Physical Distancing Tips from the Public Mobile Team

@Tiana_Vand the rest of the mobile team.......

Ironically (my word of the week) I've been mostly housebound since December while waiting for my now postponed surgery (I guess march 17th wasnt that lucky after all!) So I've been used to it a little more than most but I have kept myself busy with a few activities and the occasional bike ride.

I've shared some of it already in the lounge but I love my friends drawing app hes been beta testing. Its interactive so you can be challenged to draw something with the "word of the day" or add to someone else artwork in the gallery....or just Scribbles away to your hearts content.....

That's not the only thing I've had my "eye" on....but more about that later......Creative Social Distancing.....find it in the lounge!Creative Social Distancing.....find it in the lounge!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@popping wrote:

For last couple weeks, we still get snow once every 2 - 3 day.  Shoveling snow outside is my only outdoor exercise.  I am riding on my stationary bike when I watch news on TV.

You still have snow?

Yes.  Tuesday evening, it started snowing.  By the time I went out to take the garbage bin to curb side,  there was 2 inches of snow on my driveway..  Snow on driveway are gone now.  Forecast for Sunday is 50% chance of snow.  My backyard still have snow.  I cannot do any cleaning, power raking and fertilizing yet.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Every night after 7:30 or so my roommate and I hang out (about 6 feet apart)  waiting for a fly by.... an evening murder mystery as to when and from which direction they will appear as they head east to roost for the night....Still practising social distance....Still practising social distance....

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thankyou been doing a lot of reading.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date on all the things that are going on! 

Highlighted

Im in ontario been building a back yard garden with garden beds. This may also help with my families food supply over the next little while. 

Great post!

Highlighted

We dont have any snow, thank the Lord!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all!

One thing we have really been enjoying during the quarantine is painting. This weekend we are going to mix up some washable paint and decorate the windows.

We have seen a few encouraging messages around the neighborhood and the kids are excited to help spread some good spirit during "the big yucky". 

Stay safe everyone!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I used to wish the weekend would last forever, now i cant wait until its over.........times changed.........stay safe everyone

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

http://www.scribbz.art/

@Tiana_V   I mentioned I was enjoying being creative on my friends app as he developes it. Hes now added some new features that allows you to be socially creative but socially distant at the same time. Chatbrooms, multidraw for drawing  games with your friends....i can't wait to check it out and see how it all works! Who is up for a game of pictionary?Screenshot_20200409-225616.png