cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Are you outgrowing your plan? An offer from our friends at TELUS.

Meanwhile I go to Telus website and see a limited time offer lol.

$75 for 15 gigs of data then endless unlimited data afterwards. 

So Catherine why is PM only offering the Normal 10 gigs and not matching Telus limited time offer of 15 gigs? 

Screenshot_20201029_160826.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

For those who want the hardware discount this is a good offer

(only concern is they jumped the gun since many people will wait to see what Black Friday / Boxing Day have to offer...)

Highlighted

First thought I had when the email with this "offer" popped up was, someone at Telus must have been smoking the cheap stuff. How else do you explain an "offer" this bad.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Jb456 wrote:

Meanwhile I go to Telus website and see a limited time offer lol.

$75 for 15 gigs of data then endless unlimited data afterwards. 

So Catherine why is PM only offering the Normal 10 gigs and not matching Telus limited time offer of 15 gigs? 

Screenshot_20201029_160826.jpg

@Jb456, they aren't just offering 10Gb it says 10-50Gb so depending on what plan you pick

ShawnC13_0-1604004929217.png

EDITED TO ADD:  @Jb456  I see you mean for the $75 now that someone else had posted the offer.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted

@Catherine_T  well that went over well 👎🤣

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Telus offer

Is it that bad?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  Telus peace of mind plans are: 

• $75 for 10 gigs (currently limited time promo makes it 15 gigs)
  • $95 for 20 gigs
  • $115 for 50 gigs.

All I was saying is why wouldn't Public Mobile not use the current limited time offer of 15 gigs rather than the 10 gigs.

This PM promotion gets a big 💩💩💩 lol

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  Check this out.

Bells price is $65 for 15 gigs then unlimited lower speed. I think bell is 256k while Telus is 512k but still.

Right there $120 price difference and PM is offering $120 credit for a $75 plan with only 10 gigs.

What a joke.

Screenshot_20201029_171259.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T 

Thank you for fulfilling the wishes of quite a few on the Community's Public Mobile Wishlist. You have covered all those who want to talk to customer service agent, want a useable unlimited data plan, a plan that has more than the $50/8.5gb (9.5gb in quebec), unthrottled 4G LTE data speeds, roaming packages to the US that are not limited to 10 days (for those who said you dont mind paying extra.....youll pay extra alright $1.50 per minute!), roaming around the world (Im not even going to look at those rates!) Family share plans, more than one phone number on an account, the ability to port your number in thru your account ( we've lost that privilege without explanation), autopay fixed for those that switch! I'm sure there's a few more that I'm missing.......

I think that this new plan covers all those wishes.....for those that switch I'll help you start your own "Telus Customer Wishlist" :

1. A community that really is one....where I can get quick fixes, friendly advice, help with my device and a strategy to best save on my bill and how to best airfry a chicken.
  2. Monthly rewards that help lower the cost of my bill that could even bring it down to $0.
  3. No overages, overbilling, extra charges, surprise roaming rates or rate increases.
  4. The ability to switch to a cheaper plan.
  5. The ability to suspend my plan up to 90 days for no extra cost.
  6. Edit: free international SMS/MMS texting.
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?

I'm sure after a couple of months you'll be able to fill in the rest. Welcome to the telus family!

Need Help? Let's chat.