I just ported from Koodo (who would not match this $30 offer, even at only 4 gig)
whole process took less than 10 minutes and the port (after taking a new PM number) was active within 5 minutes. Worked great, no issues.
Who can tell me where and when I'll see the $10 monthly (6) and $25 referral credits?
25$ referral within 72 hrs.. The first 10$ on dec 3..then monthly after that...you will see them in your account details..
The $25 referral credit should be within 72 hours. The first $10 credit should be on Dec. 3 and then monthly after that (according to the announcement).
1. Get a PM SIM card from a retailer. I got one from London Drugs.
2. Activate your SIM card. It is very easy. Just follow the step by step guide in the PM westsite. (https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started)
3. I suggest not to port yet after activation. Put the SIM card in your phone and check its reception.
4. If you are satisfied, then you can port your existing number in 'Change Number'
5. Done. Porting was very fast.
I just got my sim card from London drugs they almost didn't sell me one without a plan like Walmart. Just wondering how the referral works I don't want to miss out on the $25 by missing a step or doing it in the wrong order. And how many of these $25 referrals can you do? Thanks guys
It will ask a PM phone number of your referral while activating your SIM card online.
Send me a message if you want one.