cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

Hi 

I had a PM account two years ago, but I want to switch from koodo to PM now, am I able to profit this offer?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Vasil

Well if you sign up for this promotion..and follow the procedures outlined to recieve the offers..youll get 10$ a month discount for 6 months..then if referred..25$ bonus..if activated online..then theres 2$ for autopay..so yes would be the answer...

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Vasil wrote:

Hi 

I had a PM account two years ago, but I want to switch from koodo to PM now, am I able to profit this offer?

Thanks.

Your old account would have been deleted after you switched to Koodo.  So, as far as PM is concerned, you are a new customer.  There should be no problem getting the offers.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I use my old public mobile SIM card instead of buyong a new one online? I was PM customer two years ago. Now just want to switch from Koodo to PM.

Tags (1)

@Vasil

You will need a new one..they are deactivated after 90 days..also the offer expires soon so best to find a retailer and purchase one..then activate Online....

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated yesterday. But my billing amount for the cycle doesn't reflect this credit. Can you clarify?

@vandhana

If you are referring to the 10$ credits..the first one will be dec 3..then monthly after that..

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see my $25 credit this morning. less than 24hrs after activating the account. So far all works well and as adervertised. I may just switch another family member to use my current PM number for a $25 referral and generate another $25 referral on the new account!

@flel35

Good to hear when expectations are met..PM is great for many people..you will find this community very useful..

Oracle

I am absolutely amazed at the number of posts where people are jumping in and haven't read any of the instructions or much research at all.  I can totally see how online and phone scammers can get so much money out of people.

People we need to read and understand what we are getting into and the step to earn said promotions.  Yes the retailers will lie to you and say that they can offer you the same promo but they can't, they are only worried about themselves getting a commission and as they don't provide customer service for PM their answer to you will be "You need to talk with PM over through an online system sorry we can't help you"  

PM is a great service has been very reliable for me and has saved me A LOT of money.  I had to do research before switching over as it seemed to one of those to goo to be true offers.  Just wish more people would do research to make sure PM was the right service for them and read how the promos work and how to obtain them.

Sorry for the rant.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *