cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

@Ronak53

Sucks to lose out....and the 25$ bonus also requires online by you activation...so you got the instore referral of 10$..and your friend gets the dollar/month...best to read all the details closely so you can take advantage of the good offers

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I lost 75$ offer, that's not good. So disappointed. Even I asked the store guy befor activation and he said you will get, now what should I do? What if i again port it to different service and buy it again

@Carld123

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public mobile website update the details on offer today and offer is applicable from yesterday . So where should I get details information?

@Ronak53

Thats an option i guess..but you will lose the money youve paid...now your here you still have time to refer some friends..if this service is good for them of course..and pick up some referal bonuses....online of course..

@Ronak53

Click on page one of this thread..all the details are there for this promo

Mayor / Maire

@Ronak53 wrote:

I lost 75$ offer, that's not good. So disappointed. Even I asked the store guy befor activation and he said you will get, now what should I do? What if i again port it to different service and buy it again

@Carld123

@Ronak53

Since this is a prepaid carrier you will not get any refunds for any unused portions of your plan if you port out or make immediate plan changes.

Up to you to decide if you want to do the whole process again to save a couple of bucks.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I'm presently on the $10/month plan but want to upgrade to the $40/mt plan. As I'm upgrading will I still get the $10/mt off for 6 months?

thanks

Glen

@GlenC

This promo is for new customers only..not existing..

Mayor / Maire

@GlenC wrote:

Hi

I'm presently on the $10/month plan but want to upgrade to the $40/mt plan. As I'm upgrading will I still get the $10/mt off for 6 months?

thanks

Glen

@GlenC

This promo is for new activations only 

You could sign up for a new account with the according plan (don't forget the $25 referral promo if you are doing so).

If you want to keep your number you would have to port it to another provider and back in. Be aware that the existing account will be cancelled without refunds if you port out.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New Customers only!