cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan and get $10 off for 6 months

@bud21ca wrote:

I did weigh out switching, then porting back in. After paying for Sims and all the effort it just isn't worth the hassle. Just happy I'm still saving $ with PM!

@bud21ca  yes that is the important  part.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have purchased 2 public mobile plans and still didn't get the 10 dollars off on either of them. I purchased it from Walmart, and he told me about this how it applies for 30 dollars and above plans. 

Mayor / Maire

It will be easier to post your question here.... @Kandola12

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

You will receive more help...

Okay, will do Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

will it show automatic ?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kandola12 wrote:

I have purchased 2 public mobile plans and still didn't get the 10 dollars off on either of them. I purchased it from Walmart, and he told me about this how it applies for 30 dollars and above plans. 

@Kandola12

Read the terms...you dont recieve instant credits.....

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So happy about this deal! I had been considering switching providers for a long time but was too lazy to do it. This promotion is what motivated me to finally make the switch!

I don't know why I didn't make the change ages ago. Even without the $10 bonus for six months, I'm still paying 2/3 the price what I was paying at Virgin for almost the exact same plan. But the $10 credit for six months, plus the autopay reward and all the other potential rewards make this even better!

@Haiggy wrote:

It’s really too bad you don’t treat existing customers as well as you treat new ones. 

Yeah, it's highly annoying that existing customers can't benefit from these wonderful promotions.  And it's the main reason I tell people NOT to come to Public Mobile since y'all don't really have a good grasp on customer relations.  (And I'm still upset that there's no phone support at all when I need an answer quickly.)    I feel your pain!  :-)

@stonechucker wrote:

@Haiggy, if you really want this, port out to another carrier, then sign-up again with Public Mobile before the deal expires.  You'll need to buy a new sim for whatever carrier you use, and another sim for Public Mobile.

I know it's not ideal, but if you really want it, that's what you need to do.

That's downright ridiculous.  Public Mobile shouldn't make current, loyal customers have to jump through that many hoops just to benefit from a promotion.  It should be offered to ALL customers, not just newbies.  :-/

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@joannjules wrote:

That's downright ridiculous.  Public Mobile shouldn't make current, loyal customers have to jump through that many hoops just to benefit from a promotion.  It should be offered to ALL customers, not just newbies.  :-/

A fine sentiment but will your cable provider do this for you? Your satellite provider? Your landline provider? Your magazine subscriptions? Any other online subscriptions like Netflix etc?

No. Public Mobile is not alone.