cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Italrider
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Timeframe to hear back from @Moderator_Team

I've messaged @Moderator_Team about 36 hours ago. Has anyone else had trouble receiving a response? Have I not waited long enough? 

Any help would be great. It's a bit of a shame that I can't speak to someone on the phone. 

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Timeframe to hear back from @Moderator_Team

At least that's what their commitment is:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

So you still have 12 hours max. to wait. Remember, PM is cheap, and they save costs by not providing phone support, so that's what you get.

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

Italrider
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for the response. I did suppose it's understandable. 

My service was suspended because I didn't have enough funds on my account. I used to have a $40/month plan. After it was suspended I looked at changing my plan to a cheaper $25/month service. I only topped up my account with $25 yesterday because that's what I was aiming for. Turns out I couldn't change the plan because it keeps asking for me to top up again. I  don't understand

austinhuang

@Italrider wrote:

Thank you so much for the response. I did suppose it's understandable. 

My service was suspended because I didn't have enough funds on my account. I used to have a $40/month plan. After it was suspended I looked at changing my plan to a cheaper $25/month service. I only topped up my account with $25 yesterday because that's what I was aiming for. Turns out I couldn't change the plan because it keeps asking for me to top up again. I  don't understand

Mods can change plans and run a manual renewal, that's for sure. I guess you'll just have to wait.

sarahhall1006
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It took three days for me to get a response. They fixed my problem quickly and then called to make sure the problem was resolved.  It’s frustrating to not have more immediate support, but I guess that’s why we get a great deal!

Dunkman
Oracle

Waiting 72 hours is really unacceptable even if it is a good deal.  For people who use their mobile phones for business, the slow response can cause undue hardship.  The last week has been bad.  Moderators are trying their best, but I guess that they are overwhelmed.  Hopefully, things will improve in the next week.  

Jmg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm waiting for a moderator to answer me also   3 days now    no phone service     it's crazy     I'm disappointed

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Italrider, the issue is, you can't change plans *without* moderator assistance when your account is expired.  Only active plans can be changed via the self-serve portal.

If you are still waiting, and wish to change to the $25? plan you have two options:

1.  Continue to wait for a response from the moderators, or

2.  Fully top up to the $49 to re-activate your service, then change plan via the self-serve portal, selecting the "change on next renewal" button (on the right).

This isn't explained anywhere else - it's unfortunate that subscribers don't fully understand the process.

Wonder_why

Is really bad over 72 hours for MOD to respond, what the heck there are doing ? Is a no no

Moderator_Team

Hello everyone! 

We  hope you're doing well!

We sincerely apologize for the long wait for a response to your messages, however, kindly note that when you send multiple messages, you're only delaying the response as you lose your priority in the queue. In fact, for every new message you send, you go back at the bottom of the queue; so if you send 3 messages for instance, you will be back at the bottom of  the queue for the 2 other times you've sent a message. Considering the high volume of messages we're currently experiencing, this delays the responses even more. 

We understand that you need assistance with your inquiries and we are doing our best to respond to everyone of you however, it would be very much appreciated if you could send just one message in order to avoid much longer waiting time.  

Thanks again for your patience and understanding! 

Need Help? Let's chat.