cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've'...

mendy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All!

I'm getting a 'The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here' message when I attempt to sign up, any idea why? 

6 REPLIES 6

Tom724
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am also getting * The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

Not able to register an account to even look at the Add-ons.

When I click on: Need help setting up an account?

It goes right back to the home page.

Please advise, thank you!

barnumster

Hi @mendy and @jvocal

I was getting the same problem. The solution for me was to go through the "Activate SIM portal" at  activate.publicmobile.ca

Once I was in there I was able to link up SIM, email, and phone number no problem. I hope this does the trick for you rather than having to wait for a reply from the very busy folks at customer service.

Cheers!

Sam

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @mendy and @jvocal

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please provide me with your phone numbers and I'll submit a ticket to have this resolved.

I look forward to your messages,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Tino_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just wait

Tino_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Maybe you need to send a private message to the PM and let them to help you solve this problem

jvocal

I recently just signed up and am having the same issues too. I tried messaging some PM's and I am currently waiting for their reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.