cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls

Glamourlash3d
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not receiving incoming calls. My daughter tries to call me and it goes right to my old voicemail that was with virgin mobile. I haven’t set up voicemail with public. My data works and I can call out. 

4 REPLIES 4

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Glamourlash3d wrote:

I am not receiving incoming calls. My daughter tries to call me and it goes right to my old voicemail that was with virgin mobile. I haven’t set up voicemail with public. My data works and I can call out. 

When did you activate your Public Mobile line?

When did you intiiate/request the port for your Virgin Mobile line to Public Mobile?

Sounds like the port has not been completed or is stuck?

You can send a private message to the moderators here and explain the situation.  Response time is between a few hours up to 48 hours.

After sending them a private message, while you're waiting, can you check your phone and verify the number?  

When you login to self-serve, you can check your number by clicking on the Plans and Add-ons tab - your Public Mobile phone number will be there at the top, slightly to the left just under 'Plans and Add-ons'.  

@dmbcanada wrote:

Having issues with my dads phone ported him over from Lucky Mobile last night and still no incoming calls.   So sounds like either Public Mobile is having issues porting numbers or Bell is.  Send a message to @CS_Agent   to rectify.

That's not on public mobile hands if the port is not finished but on the hands on the last company. It can take time to accept customer leaving...and they sometimes take times to release the number.

dmbcanada
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Having issues with my dads phone ported him over from Lucky Mobile last night and still no incoming calls.   So sounds like either Public Mobile is having issues porting numbers or Bell is.  Send a message to @CS_Agent   to rectify.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Glamourlash3d wrote:

It looks like an unfinished port..you need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details with your phone number. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.