cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Freedom Mobile Sale

@MEU_21,

If you go with the $49 plan, you will also lose the extra 2 gigs at full speed. So instead of 8 gigs it will be 6 gigs. But you will get a nice discount on the $49 plan ($36.75 before taxes).
Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Freedom Mobile is doing well. Ever since the one day PM promotion, FM has been discounting their plans. I noticed that the FM stores are extremely busy compared to Koodo and the other carriers. PM pushed FM into a corner and FM came out swinging. FM is now stealing customers away from the other carriers.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/06/28/freedom-mobile-subscribers-shaw-q3-2017/
Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@umarzee wrote:
Can someone pls confirm if the 25% f&f code works with 50 promo plan. In conditions it says everywhere 49 and 59 plans only.

Check out the forum 

Everywhere 59 plan is only $37 with free SIM
Must be new number & new client

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1900177-Forget-Flash-Sales-A-Better-Offer

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

and i was at fan expo yesterday Man Surprised

guinness22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Freedom is a bit hit and miss in city and in outer limits
Wonder_why

@guinness22 wrote:
Freedom is a bit hit and miss in city and in outer limits

Yes before, now there LTE are good, by end of year will even better, I am testing there netwrok now

Wonder_why

@MEU_21 wrote:

I can confirm that the 25% F&F will NOT work on the discounted plan, which they actually refer to as "Everywhere50". Hence, the fine print working against you. Still, it is sub $45. Better option may be to go for the Everywhere49 and just loose out on the 1GB away.

I believe is $59 or $40 minus 25% 

Need Help? Let's chat.