cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you like the most about Public Mobile?

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I was curious to hear what makes Public Mobile special to you? 🤔🤗

16 REPLIES 16

Andy85

🙄😂

Andy85

Agreed!! Especially during these times!

Yes. Great way to avoid one night stands and ex girlfriends. 🙂

Goalseeker
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I like the concept of pay-as-you go, which is very convenient for my purposes. 

Andy85

Didn't see that one coming 😂

Well done!

Awilson3342
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They offer way better prepaid services than other companies. 5G, much more data, Canada/USA plans(essential for me living so close to the border), rewards and great coverage. Used to like Freedom Mobile for most of these reasons but they've gotten more expensive and their coverage still lacks in some places I go whereas PM uses Telus networks so I know I'm almost always covered. 

Andy85

Gotta love it!! 

Andy85

Wow! How did you manage to get $8 off a month? That's like $100 worth of savings in a year!

@Dunkman wrote:

Old legacy rewards system. 

No surprise charges or overages.  For example, if you run out of data, the service just stops. No extra charges.

Same boat here. Love the Legacy Rewards. I will never give up my Legacy Rewards. Legacy Rewards, I'm never gonna give you up, I'm never gonna let you down, I'm never gonna run around and desert you. I'm never gonna make you cry, I'm never gonna say goodbye, I'm never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

Does this count as a Rick Roll?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Old legacy rewards system. 

No surprise charges or overages.  For example, if you run out of data, the service just stops. No extra charges.

Kristinab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I love how the rewards add up then I can use them for data/ calling when the going over the boarder in the states 🙂 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Rewards = Savings. For me, that $8 off per month and getting great value for my $34/90 day, 60GB plan.

Andy85

Love it! I recently started contributing to our Community and it is a pretty tight group and full of insight!

Andy85

Love to see those savings during this economy!! Glad you are enjoying PM following your switch 🙂

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Andy85 

I’ve been here nearly two months now and I gotta say my favorite thing is the value this service provides. The fact that I’m getting service in both US and Canada for $50 a month is pretty insane and is a deal that couldn’t be matched by Bell when I switched. Add to that the loyalty and community rewards where you can save even more is just the cherry on top. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Andy85 

Rewards..$$

Community.. more rewards!!

Need Help? Let's chat.