cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

like the holiday bonus.. just a bit late but there in the end!!

Well done everyone.. Great effort together..

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all November reward recipients.

A bit late, but I see community rewards in my account.

Congrats!!!

congratulations everyone 🎉!

Maybe they cut the rewards and didn't announce it?!?!?!?1

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@NDesai 

Better take a screenshot of your overview just in case your current community reward disappears like mine did oh so many moons ago!

@softech 

That must be it… another cut to the community rewards budget caused it to simply disappear!

AE_Collector

haha.. maybe we didn't earn any ?  if we don't make it to 50% .. we won't even get $1  🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

What a timing to mess up this month. My renewal completed today 😃

They really need to keep their smoke detectors in top condition, fires seem the break out quite often.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

Pm is so busy trying to fix glitches it forgot about the community rewards!

It has so consistently happened on the evening of the 6th for so long now my first thought was that I had dropped the final step out of contention. But with no one else announcing here that rewards were in our accounts the more likely option is that it just hasn’t happened yet.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector I noticed that too. 🤔

Looks as though the community rewards landing in our account on the evening of the 6th went off the rails this month?

AE_Collector

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

One of my many favorite times of the month haha

Congratulations to all those members who earned rewards in October!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everybody.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nezgar wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Rewards have been posted, congrats to all those that earned October rewards.

Darnit, now I have to wait until the morning for selfserve to come back up to check! 🙃

"Site temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Please try again later.
Le site web est temporairement indisponible. Veuillez réessayez plus tard."

@Nezgar  Self-serve is back up now.

Congrats to all who earned a reward for October.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Darnit, now I have to wait until the morning for selfserve to come back up to check! 🙃

"Site temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Please try again later.
Le site web est temporairement indisponible. Veuillez réessayez plus tard."

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

stevenanto

@darlicious officially unofficial

Felixbthe1

Lol, let's make it unofficial 😂 😂 😂

@Anonymous 

Just call me Mrs. Unofficial!🤣🤣🤣

@darlicious wrote:

I guess the only posting about community rewards, bravos, and top contributors is all unofficial and all in the lounge. Its a little sad that it has come to this.....

No Jade made an official thread in The Lounge as well

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

I guess the only posting about community rewards, bravos, and top contributors is all unofficial and all in the lounge. Its a little sad that it has come to this.....

@darlicious : um...you asked for it?? There's your "Official" announcement.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the PM Community members that contribute and earned a reward.

Was it me or was September a little slow…maybe it was me. Busy with repairman working on our Samsung washer and contractor putting in a mini-split AC for next year’s heat dome!

I assume the monthly announcement will still likely happen but it looks as though it may now be in the lounge. Thus it won’t appear in the announcement area so maybe they will put an announcement there locked from replies and clicking on it takes one to the announcement in the lounge… ? Maybe?

AE_Collector

Congrats everyone! Mmm...I wonder is this going to become the official announcement?!!😃

Cash Rewards for September 2021 Community Rewards have (unceremoniously) landed in our self serve accounts. Ceremony to follow I am sure.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.