cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

@computergeek541 wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

Looks like this is the first time, essentially since I started participating in the community, that I didn't make the cut for any rewards.

I know that I wasn't super active in September, but bottom of page 2 of the 30day bravo list not even being in the 50% range? Wow.

Congratulations to the deserving rewards collectors.

To me, something doesn't seem right there.  Over that last 30 days, you have 43 bravos.  Unless you got most of those in October, that should be more than enough to earn some type of reward for September. Then again, the number of people receiving each level of Community reward badges may have been reduced again.

As far as I can tell, I've been on / around that spot #48 and floating 30 - 40 bravos for most of late summer and early fall. Unless community rewards rules have changed drastically, top 50, or page 2/37, should be enough to make into the 50% rank. But as you say, community rewards are handed out at PM's discretion, and it seems that, for whatever reason (zero change on my admin/account side) I'm not eligible anymore. I just double checked: Community rewards = 0.

Oh well.

@wetcoaster wrote:

Looks like this is the first time, essentially since I started participating in the community, that I didn't make the cut for any rewards.

I know that I wasn't super active in September, but bottom of page 2 of the 30day bravo list not even being in the 50% range? Wow.

To me, something doesn't seem right there.  Over that last 30 days, you have 43 bravos.  Unless you got most of those in October, that should be more than enough to earn some type of reward for September. Then again, the number of people receiving each level of Community reward badges may have been reduced again.

Congrats to all the September award recipients.

@Anonymous wrote:

September community rewards have been distributed.

Congrats to reward recipients for all your hard work.

Edit: jeez Dunkman...at the same freaking minute 🙂

He had a typo.  So, I would give the edge to you.  Smiley Tongue

Congrats everyone that got a reward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

September community rewards have been distributed.

Congrats to reward recipients for all your hard work.

Edit: jeez Dunkman...at the same freaking minute 🙂

It looks like September rewards have arrived. Congradulations everyone.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the August award recipients.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Good morning everyone, the August community rewards have been distributed!  Congrats to all who received a reward.  As always, many thanks to the new participants as fresh faces in the community are always welcome.  We are still relevant despite SIMon growing a bigger brain recently. 

Hmm. I'm showing $0. Other rewards are in brackets like ($1) but the community reward is not.

I would think I earned community rewards but the $0 is concerning. Looks like I might have to figure out that new-fangled SIMon thing after all. My renewal is Sunday night so I'll wait 'til Sunday morning.

My mistake, it was July rewards in my account.  I have a 90 day plan and renewal was just before July rewards came out.  I just lost track of things.  Too many accounts under management. 

I actually thought it was a little early but...y'know...you're you. 🙂 I would've questioned a non-Oracle.

Edit: since I'm last poster...NOW I see the reward. (9:27pm PT)

Congrats to all reward recipients.

I see it too.  Congrats to August 2019 reward recipients.  

Got the credit in self serve. Keep it up everyone! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So it says my community reward is $4. Not that I am complaining but it you go to the rewards page, there is no participation level that lines up with $4.

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So it says my community reward is $4. Not that I am complaining but it you go to the rewards page, there is no participation level that lines up with $4.

Are u on auto pay? How many people have u helped in the community, have u referred others to public mobile? and how long have you been with public mobile all the above could give u a total of $4.00 reward

@Felixbthe1 

A couple months ago, PM pressed a button twice and all community reward recipients got that reward doubled. There's a $2 reward level. That might be what you're thinking of. (I didn't go back to see the date stamp of the post from kelvarnsen)

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kelvarnsen wrote:

@kelvarnsen wrote:

Are u on auto pay? How many people have u helped in the community, have u referred others to public mobile? and how long have you been with public mobile all the above could give u a total of $4.00 reward

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Good morning everyone, the August community rewards have been distributed!  Congrats to all who received a reward.  As always, many thanks to the new participants as fresh faces in the community are always welcome.  We are still relevant despite SIMon growing a bigger brain recently. 

Hmm. I'm showing $0. Other rewards are in brackets like ($1) but the community reward is not.

I would think I earned community rewards but the $0 is concerning. Looks like I might have to figure out that new-fangled SIMon thing after all. My renewal is Sunday night so I'll wait 'til Sunday morning.

My mistake, it was July rewards in my account.  I have a 90 day plan and renewal was just before July rewards came out.  I just lost track of things.  Too many accounts under management. 

I actually thought it was a little early but...y'know...you're you. 🙂 I would've questioned a non-Oracle.

Any suprises or confusion?

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Cowboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh ok that makes sence

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cowboy wrote:

What is broken and how can it be fixed

@Cowboy 

When you hover over your username and click a badge it will open up the whole list of your badges. You only have 3 and you're new here so you won't see what regulars see. But in there we see every badge of all levels of community participation. ie. top 50%, top 25% etc.

The error is that it should only show the one valid earned badge.

What is not an error is that we also get notifications of the level of community participation badge which is correct. And we see the amount of earned reward in our rewards area which is also correct.

So the only thing to fix, which doesn't exactly really matter, is the showing of all the error badges.

Cowboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is broken and how can it be fixed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kav2001c wrote:

@Anonymous 

Unless I missed an announcement; I have an Oracle badge now

Oh yeah! I finally looked for myself and I have it all too! I got the proper notification and reward though not all of them.

Interesting that they're only visible to oneself.

@Anonymous 

Unless I missed an announcement; I have an Oracle badge now

@Anonymous wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

Something is seriously broken in July rewards....

@kav2001c 

Like what? Do you think you got the wrong level? Or someone else got the wrong level? How seriously are we talking here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kav2001c wrote:

@kav2001c 

Like what? Do you think you got the wrong level? Or someone else got the wrong level? How seriously are we talking here?

@Anonymous wrote:

July community rewards have been distributed.

I just noticed that now.  Congrats to all who received a reward, particularly the first timers. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

July community rewards have been distributed.

Congrats to all the June Community Reward recipients.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I got notification of the reward badge for the month, so account funds must have been issued.  Haven't checked yet. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No bouncing key this month. lol

Thanks PM

Anonymous
Not applicable

June community rewards have been distributed.

Good work everybody. Congrats to all reward recipients.

Need Help? Let's chat.