cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus $15

toddmatheson1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got a call from Telus on a $15/mo for 2 years and at every 2 years I get a coupon to perpetually stay at that rate. Sounds too good. Any thoughts?

7 REPLIES 7

mathlord

Highly agree, besides I am pretty sure they only call people whose numbers they had previously i.e. past customers.

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@toddmatheson1 

$15 for unlimited calls and texts no data is not a good deal, Telus has yearly plan $100 = $8.34 monthly for unlimited calls and texts no data

IMG_4251.jpeg

toddmatheson1

2 years $15, then keep using a coupon they send to keep the deal, I don't need much data so didn't ask 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@toddmatheson1  I had call from Telus today for 50GB $39 plan . I’m current customers with Telus this was suppose to be a special offer to add a line to my account . I refused as it worse deal then I have with them currently . So I don’t think it’s a scam at all 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@toddmatheson1 

Telus calls only old Telus customers who left Telus and offer them a win-back deals, the current Telus win-back offer is $35 of 120GB.

if you are not a preciously Telus customer, it is a scam.

What is  the detail of $15 plan?

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would verify the call came from a legit Telus number and not a scam number.
That price is comparable to Public Mobile deals, but Telus (its parent company) is usually a bit more expensive. 
I would google the number that called you to make sure its legit and make sure never to give your personal information out on the phone before confirming.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @toddmatheson1  Telus currently has a prepaid offer of $100 a year for unlimited talk and text with no data. However, I highly doubt they'd call you for prepaid services. I am going to call it a fake call with a legit offer. Do not share ANY information as it sounds fraudulent. 

Need Help? Let's chat.