cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Discount

Justin21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wish that Public Mobile in the future will be able to offer special discounts to students, widow or single parent,senior citizens,veterans, disabled, people on welfare support etc. What do you think guys?

9 REPLIES 9

Unfortunately even though there is a deal or sale, it's technically not as taxes brings it right back to the original amount

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm with @softech on this one.

Regardless of any of those individuals, Public Mobiles prices are already the cheapest and most competitive in the market.. no other Provider can offer these Plans for these prices, so there'd be no point in offering further discounts for specific people..  Public would also have to invest in a Validation System to do this, and what the point when your already getting the best prices. 

I often have people ask if there is any discount for adding two lines, I say no.. but it's already better than a discount since the prices couldn't be better so it's worth the switch. 

Jemma1967
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree. Especially for disabled people or pensioners and students 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Justin21 

Telus the parent company for PM currently are offering a discount for seniors with a limited income.

In the past, they offered a free refurbished phone but now they offer a $75 credit off a refurbished phone from Mobile Klinik (Telus) and a $25 plan with unlimited calling & texting and 3gb of data.

https://www.telus.com/en/social-impact/connecting-canada/connecting-for-good-programs/seniors 

Justin21

You are very much welcome to continue the list. That's why i put etc at the end. I mentioned only the ones that usually gets discounts and probably deserves more discount than anyone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Justin21 wrote:

I wish that Public Mobile in the future will be able to offer special discounts to students, widow or single parent,senior citizens,veterans, disabled, people on welfare support etc. What do you think guys?

@Justin21 

i disagree.. 

shouldn't the list be longers? should have a different discount for different professions, age group , backgrounds so we won't miss anyone

Justin21

You are talking like you work for Public Mobile lol

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Justin21 

The only discounts I have seen here are for new activations. PM is tier 3.  You can Google discounts on their Tier 1 service…Telus.

@Justin21 wrote:

This would go against the pricing model at Public Mobile.  When a company is able to offer to discounts, this means that some people are paying more.  The entire concept is to the offer the same discount pricing for everyone.

Need Help? Let's chat.