cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Thanks to LitlLdy

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Thank you @LitlLdy for being the 1000th Bravo I've received since I started here back in June of this year.

Much appreciate you and your kindness! Rock on Rockstar!!

15 REPLIES 15

@hTideGnow Yup. Public Mobile took that option away from us when a particular member here changed their name 4 times or so within a few week period. It would have been nice if we got notice. But a CS Agent was kind enough to change it for me. This will be my nick for the rest of my life. hehehe.

@hTideGnow wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman 

why you change name KennethJAdam?

and you asked agent to change it? or you have workarounds?

It took me a bit to clue in to who @Chalupa_Batman was! I thought to myself, I don’t remember replying to this post! 😆 Then it clicked… username changed! 🤣

@Chalupa_Batman 

why you change name KennethJAdam?

and you asked agent to change it? or you have workarounds?

Thank you sir. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Chalupa_Batman 

Congrats on your 100 solutions as well.  Not bad, in less than 5 months!!

@Priority wrote:

Wow @Chalupa_Batman you've ranked up since the last time I was around, good job and keep up the good work. 👏

@LitlLdy is my all time favorite. ❤️

Yes, I see that @Chalupa_Batman has been doing well at helping others out in the Community! We all have good days & not so good but we all learn from one another! It’s what helps to keep this place going! Even after all this time I still struggle with not having enough knowledge of what I haven’t personally experienced & lack the speed to help that others are so quick at doing!

awww thank you @Priority ! 🤗 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wow @Chalupa_Batman you've ranked up since the last time I was around, good job and keep up the good work. 👏

@LitlLdy is my all time favorite. ❤️

LOL. I'm at 1008 as of this post. If more disappear over the next few days I'll let you know so you can be number 4.

HI @Chalupa_Batman 

i missed it first time, second time and third time?

Can I have the honour to be the 10th one to give you the 1000th Bravos?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello everyone.

This time I would like to thank @Luddite for my 3rd time reaching 1000th bravo. 

Stay tuned to see who I'll be thanking next!!! 😂

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Was well over a thousand...  now back down to 993. Can someone explain why I've lost over almost 30 bravo's in the last week alone??

KennethJAdams_0-1696200132004.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I would now like to thank @will13am for my 1oooth bravo....  again. LOL

hi @Chalupa_Batman 

so, you can reach 1000 milestone a second time very soon!!

and @LitlLdy you need to wait for your honorary 1000th bravos again.. and this time I might steal it. LoL

I think some posts got spam filtered and bravos on those posts would be gone as well.  Not saying your posts was the problematic one, but if your replied to the main posts that gone,  your replies and bravos will be gone  too

Also, there were couple times a community member id gone or all their posts gone, their out replies and bravos we got will suffer too. I know that happened at least couple times this year 

Ha. I had 1010 bravo's when I went to bed last night. 19 bravos were removed in less than 24 hours. 

KennethJAdams_0-1696035705022.png

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Chalupa_Batman , ohhhh! Congrats 👏🏻 I looked when you said that. You’re doing a great job! Look at where you are now!! Time goes by fast before you know it!

Need Help? Let's chat.