cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduction of cell phone and internet cost happening soon?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

F5E1DA10-ED86-497D-9904-0C5A20FCE760.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

JK8
Mayor / Maire

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Yup someone getting a good pay cheque to hit their head against the wall. Covid gouging is here to stay. 

@esjliv 

Dates....you see what I see. And note what the 4th line says. Only fast way might to have a prime minister or prime minister to be to demand it to be in place by a specific date. Wouldn’t that be a miracle? 

And how does one interpret lower costs and not step on the toes of big industry? I can reassure you that they won’t. I can give you a different example of when a company goes bankrupt and the pension has no protection....and no protection or guidelines developed from previous pensions from 10- 20 years ago that went bad . So would it be more third party resellers with a higher expectation of customer service and faster resolutions? Like Shaw TV and internet is resold by a company by the name of SurfNet located in Port Coquitlam/Richmond or or Costco/Primus and I can tell you horror stories about my actual experiences with SurfNet. 

Or will it it be better versions of Lucky, Public Mobile etc?. With same low or lower pricing. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk who knows. It'd be nice for some of those gouging prices.

Any dates attached to that?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CountyDownIeUk   honest, I doubt it

My favourite story, all these years, there have been many new spectrum auctions and created many new companies for competitions.  Years later, all those new companies either failed, or got bought back by the Big 3.  Where is the competitions?

For the lowering costs? That is always the big plans for the Chair.  They got their money, they stepped down and pass the agenda to the new comers to finish off. 

Don't hold your breath. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

many words !!

Need Help? Let's chat.