cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my iPhone

Marksmitt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I recently lost my iPhone with and now I’m with Telus can I get my old number back

12 REPLIES 12

Marksmitt

It’s due today last payment 

Marksmitt

Don’t know how I lost all my passwords 

@Marksmitt 

If your registered your account with the IMEI of the iPhone. You can have your current carrier to Blacklist the iPhone.

Also try login to your iCloud account on your PC and click on Find My and see where it is located.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Marksmitt 

Have you tried tracking your phone?

Marksmitt

No I did not don’t know how

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Marksmitt 

Did you Blacklist the iPhone?

Indeed, we don’t have enough information here. I understood the OP may have recently moved from here to Telus, and maybe hasn’t yet ported their number? That may or may not be the case, as there is a missing word in their initial post.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Marksmitt   

You lost your iPhone , how about the PM account?  you stop paying I guess?  How long you have stopped paying?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Marksmitt 

Did you sign up with telus to get a new phone? If your account still exists here and it hasn't past 90 days since it had paid service then you need your account# from your pm account and talk to telus about how to port out from an inactive pm account.

@Marksmitt wrote:

Hello I recently lost my iPhone with and now I’m with Telus can I get my old number back

You will need to buy a new SIM card and a new phone. There's isn't anything more that you would need to do.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Marksmitt   If it’s been less the 90 days yes reactivate your old sim 

and port to Telus 

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed  otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675444797570.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and you plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You can try.

Ask TELUS, since they own public mobile, there's a chance

Need Help? Let's chat.