Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors – August 2023

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Andu_S / @J_PM  / @CS_Agent 

no badge and reward added to My Account yet.  Please check 

9 REPLIES 9

@Chalupa_Batman - they don't mean anything unless they mean something to you, a pretty medal to wear proudly...

As i recall, badges have not ever been awarded at the same time funds have been added to customers accounts. It is a way for others to see other people's rewards basically. Sure they should match what funds arrive in our My Accounts. But sometimes, well, they do not. 

They only matter to the person that receives them (if they care about receiving them). Other than that there’s no benefit to them that I am aware of.

Me too. I received some fundage but no badges. Do badges really matter though or have any effects on the monthly fundage? Or are they more for bragging rights?

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Andu_S / @J_PM  / @CS_Agent 

no badge and reward added to My Account yet.  Please check 

@hTideGnow, I guess I was messaging on the wrong post! “Top Contributors 2023😮 Everyone’s here! 😆 

I never received my badge either but I received my Community giveback points on Tuesday! 

HI @Bigjay83  you have to check the badge, but this month they haven't send the badge yet

Bigjay83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Andu_S Is there a list of the top contributors for August 2023? How do we know who to congratulate for their contributions? Thanks!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Same here got my reward coupe days ago but still no badge 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Typo with acception solutions in  July statement above @Andu_S  ?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Well that is weird, these threads are usually locked.

But, you received your rewards, right @hTideGnow ? Baa, what is in a badge?

Need Help? Let's chat.