Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2023

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support😁

- Public Mobile Team 

347 REPLIES 347

IanP
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

First time here.

Didn't even realize this aspect until a couple weeks ago. Thought bravos were just a type of thankyou and appreciated the answer or response

@danielj wrote:

Do we have a 2024 updated version

@danielj , not that I could find! They keep linking the monthly 2024 Top Contributors posts to this 2023 one so it is stuck in 2023 for the past 4 months! 🤔 

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Do we have a 2024 updated version

fixin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all who got the March 2024 community rewards!!!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the top Contributors active on this Community!

Congratulations all for great February work

danielj

Congratulations to all the March 2024 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

It’s probably time to retire 2023! 😉 We’re the 3rd month info 2024!

Jedi1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I saw the points posted.  Congrats to all the contributors!

danielj

Congratulations to all the February 2024 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Shery720
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

Congratulations contributors! As a newbie to the community I truely appreciate what you do... 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the top contributors! 
I also want to congratulate all the new members on this forum that earned rewards.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to the JAN contributors, well done all 🙂

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hello Contributors! Quick update regarding January 2024 Community Rewards. We're experiencing a delay, and are waiting for a correction with the system. We'll have badges and rewards out ASAP once the issue is fixed, and will return to this post to confirm once it's resolved. 

romrumrira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats to all! Hope I can get it one day 😄

slugbug
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats guys!

eJonavin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ah didn't even think about that.  That's definitely a possibility.  I'm not going to worry about this now. I'm down to my last line with Public Mobile.

@hTideGnow , I see there’s still those with multiple accounts bravoing themselves & no one says anything to them! That’s just as bad!

HI @eJonavin 

for that, you have to thanks those who cheated the system.  They were banned, and still coming back with another account to earn the rewards.  

I think current one is fair, one Community account link to My Account.  If people's community account banned, that linked my account would no longer able to earn rewards.  Fair

eJonavin

Got top 25% in December but that was for another account.  I guess I have to start over with this new account.  Such a shame for those of us with multiple lines. We can't easily designate the line we want our credits to go towards like in the old days.

danielj

Congratulations to all the January 2024 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

HI @Atmd 

they give out the rewards once a month.  

What you should you do?  Just try to help others.  If you know the answer, reply others, and bravo others' good replies

Atmd

Hey! How do you get recognized or your contributions? What should I be doing and how often?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all Community members that contributed to the December Community!

Lots of new Community member participated…well done!

I just did yesterday @LitlLdy 

It was what I may have expected.   

Sorry to hear yours wasn't 🙁

I did not yet, @LitlLdy 

did you, and what you might have expected?

@HALIMACS , did you get your December community giveback rewards today? If so was it the correct amount?

Indeed @danielj , congratulations to all!!

I don’t believe anyone has received their credit for December community rewards yet.

They only just issued November’s, the end of December, so based on that… 🤷‍♂️

danielj

Congratulations to all the December 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

It really has become stale that the 'powers-that-be' at PM can't (or perhaps aren't enabled) to get things organized sufficiently to be releasing these Community rewards at least within the first WEEK of every calendar month.

Something has definitely changed - wonder what?

Additionally, the now infamous SIMon chatbot for ticketing purposes seem to have completely fallen off their radar.

Wonder why a simple announcement, even to recognize these areas of concern, cannot be shared.

Need Help? Let's chat.