Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Personal phone number in TAG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pkaraa 

you need to contact Jade_S by Private Messages, to she can remove it.

or same person who add tags can remove the tag..

Public Mobile staff cannot remove a tag inserted by a member. This is a site software limitation.  The only thing that can be done is for the entire post to be removed/moved or hidden.

@computergeek541 

and i was said ( or same person who add tags can remove the tag..)

and also @J_PM  she give a Bravo to my post then the solution is correct.. to another angry member be a happy for it.

also @computergeek541 why you bring that post after one month ago and you @computergeek541 say don't post after 24hr and now is allowed you to bring poster from one month ago. what is wrong with you

19 REPLIES 19

oops

@Anonymous wrote:

@softech 

i do respect everyone and i appreciate it very much to anyone give to me a Bravos and i give back to them..

is not like you Stingy...

Oh wow!!!

@softech 

Well I did have that issue in algebra. I could figure out the answer for 1/5. And write down x+y=z for 2/5.  But would struggle trying to explain how I figured out the answer in my head and correctly write down one of the 3 lines between the equation and the answer. Some of my classmates felt sorry for me and made it easier for me to glance over at their test to see the second line so I could scrape together a 50% mark instead of my perpetual 10/25=40% out of a possible 100% mark. I never thought it was completely fair to fail the test despite getting all of the answers correct but you could pass even though every answer was wrong!

sometimes I was just trying to make a light comment and say the suggestin does not apply.. but people keep fighting like no tomorrow.. not willing to accept any suggestion or comment.. yes, it happened earlier today on another thread..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

and i don't know what is wrong with them for two other member the are so angry with me all time and i try all time to be a nice with them but they are keep angry for nothing,,, 

@Anonymous : Continue to ignore this...nothing eh? You simply can not fathom how much you're impacting the mood around here with the ways that you participate here. Many people say something about what you write in a post. You fight and scrap with them and nothing gets resolved. You report them or complain about them to the irritation of the CSA's and other employees. Then around the new year I actually thought there was a bit of a new leaf being turned. But no. You just keep on carrying on with your methods. Nobody disputes your success. We all dispute your methods.

And now of course...a little nit-picking thing...so like what...do you work here now to get a ...certain... custom avatar? It all adds up to just a really lousy experience for all. I've heard from people that are turning away in disgust at how this place goes with your methods. You.

@darlicious cheat sheet..lol.. you forgot to mention with some help from friends during tests..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 

i do understand you did not mention anything about a solution
but for two other member the are mention about a solution
and i don't know what is wrong with them for two other member the are so angry with me all time and i try all time to be a nice with them but they are keep angry for nothing,,, I don't like to be aggressive nor to be bad but i know how to keep them a happy by ignore them but i feeling not nice to doing that but i have no choic i will keep ignore them. what them like to do the are free to do. 

my apologies if i say something not nice..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : lol ha ha ha A+ ha ha ha lol...I wish. 🙂

@Anonymous 

Yes but did you study hard, back up your work by fact checking and providing proof? Was it presented with good penmanship in a colourful duotang sans spelling or grammatical errors? Or did you achieve your mark using a cheat sheet, high school for dummies with a little plagiarism thrown in for good measure knowing that your teacher would only skim over your work because of previous high marks but only assigned you an A+ because they never bothered to check if you answered the bonus question or not?

Bravo is for good replies..  you don't just "walk" into a post and just Bravo it..

You do have some good replies that worth Bravo-ing,  but seeing your 2 friends will just Bravo your posts,  good or bad, I decide to pass..I don't feel comfortable seeing my name rank besides them on your Bravo stats page

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : I would agree that you do respect everyone but you have little to none for the forum itself. That is the entire problem everybody has with your participation here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech 

i do respect everyone and i appreciate it very much to anyone give to me a Bravos and i give back to them..

is not like you Stingy...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous other than the solutions,  your 2 loyal friends have been following you posts closely and bravo-ing without any miss, so, you should be ok this month..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Way back in the darkomega ages of post-secondary school, I would generally complain if I felt I should have an additional mark or two. Principle. Every mark is sacred.

@Anonymous 

Where is your concern coming from regarding the reassignment of the solution? Do you feel it is now not the correct answer? You are still sitting in the #3 position for top solution authors for the past 30 days so it doesn't really make much difference to your stats. Do you feel once assigned that solution should not be changed regardless of whether it truly answers the question?

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pkaraa 

Public Mobile staff cannot remove a tag inserted by a member. This is a site software limitation.  The only thing that can be done is for the entire post to be removed/moved or hidden.

@computergeek541 

and also @J_PM  she give a Bravo to my post then the solution is correct.. to another angry member be a happy for it.

also @computergeek541 why you bring that post after one month ago and you @computergeek541 say don't post after 24hr and now is allowed you to bring poster from one month ago. what is wrong with you

My post contained new infromation that was not previously presented in this thread.  I have clarified directly with Public Mobile that they cannot remove or edit a tag added by someone else.  For the record, I did not mention anything about a solution to anyone, did not request that the solution be changed, nor did I assign the solution to myself.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous :  Unlike some people who will copy/paste repeat answers all day every day and too often many hours after the thread has died.

Now this is getting personal. Lol. 

Popcorn Popcorn .... anyone ...

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pkaraa 

@computergeek541 

and also @J_PM  she give a Bravo to my post then the solution is correct.. 

You have a point.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : Because he provided new information in the form of confirmation of who can edit tags. Unlike some people who will copy/paste repeat answers all day every day and too often many hours after the thread has died.

Need Help? Let's chat.