cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Flip phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit: I did not start this thread.

And now I'm feeling a little put-out by this abyss-ment a la darlicious. Come on. Being friendly to a new customer cheering them on. Jeez

@Benni2021 : Great news. Now you're the go-to techy person for all your friends and family. 🙂

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Further to my thing about natural end...the conversation ended at 4:18 (PT?). It got abyss'ed at 7:36. That's what I call a well warmed over natural end to then be summarily dumped 3 or so hours later. Yeah. uh huh.

@computergeek541 

Here in lies the problem. You are the only oracle who chooses to use this particular oracle privilege very liberally. We do all agree some threads go completely off topic and totally social in nature. We even recognize it when it happens. We could almost start making side bets on how quickly after that it gets sent to the abyss....fair enough! But your decisions can't be right all the time. That starts to border on a form of "censorship" ( colloquially). There has to be a time and a place for you to reconsider your decisions.

The first and last people given the death penalty in Canada were innocent victims of the judicial system. That's why we got rid of these kind of final decisions in a free society.

But at least you still have a sense of humour....😉

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Well maybe its time I open up this conversation with Melinda and Jade as I have been told many times before if I don't  like the decisions being made to go over the oracles head....there's no much else to do around here. Maybe it will become an annual summertime oracle crusade for me!😁😁😁

I would like to respond that it's okay for people to not agree with my decision. However, the deicsion that I made was based on the conversation turning into almost entirely social, one of the main reason for the Lounge category to be created in the fist place.  Nobody was penalized in any way or told what to discuss, and the move was only from my decision that the thread had gone off-topic. Thank you.

@Anonymous 

Lol.....has it come to this? 😄

That's fair. I can take a joke. That was a typo. 🙂

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Well maybe its time I open up this conversation with Melinda and Jade as I have been told many times before if I don't  like the decisions being made to go over the oracles head....there's no much else to do around here. Maybe it will become an annual summertime oracle crusade for me!😁😁😁

I would like to respond that it's okay for people to not agree with my decision. However, the deicsion that I made was based on the conversation turning into almost entirely social, one of the main reason for the Lounge category to be created in the fist place.  Nobody was penalized in any way or told what to discuss, and the move was only from my decision that the thread had gone off-topic. Thank you.

@Anonymous 

Lol.....has it come to this? 😄

@Anonymous 

🌾🌾🐪 = ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 : It. Came. To. Its. Own. Natural. End.

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

I would like to respond that it's okay for people to not agree with my decision. However, the deicsion that I made was based on the conversation turning into almost entirely social, one of the main reason for the Lounge category to be created in the first place.  Nobody was penalized in any way or told what to discuss, and the move was only from my decision that the thread had gone off-topic. Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Have at it. I've said my piece. I support you...this time 🙂 I'll be the guy clacking the coconuts together sounding like a shod horse on cobblestones 🙂

@Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : @darlicious has been to war and back successfully over what constitutes acceptable content to not be dumped down to the lounge. We're all eternally grateful.

I could go along with the Oracle on one or two posts but not the "wrap-up". It was done. Conversation over. But no...dumped to the lounge.

@Anonymous wrote:

Trying to be encouraging and welcoming to a new customer only to be penalized for it.

Suck it.

They will tell you Welcoming party should happen in the Lounge..    🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Past experience would suggest there will be no mind-changing. I said my piece up top. I would agree that it was over-zealous. Of course Oracles also have the power to edit what I said too. But then this is the lounge..they likely won't care.

Trying to be encouraging and welcoming to a new customer only to be penalized for it.

Suck it.

OMG... @computergeek541 you need a hobby! This was encouraging the OP to stick with the community and continue to learn how to manage her new pm account. And two other members (myself and @Anonymous ) relating our activation experiences.

I think you should reconsider your decision. 🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Likewise. Wait! What? Promos?! Referral codes? Dang!

@Benni2021 

Welcome aboard!

@Anonymous 

Yep sounds like me two years ago but @Benni2021 but smart enough to find the community first and ask questions before hopping on board!

@Benni2021  you are one happy PM customer now  

Enjoy!!

Benni2021
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah right. Hahaha! 

Need Help? Let's chat.