cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Facebook verification text

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

People still use facebook? Facebook is a government controlled propaganda machine, made to create hysteria, and promote things like fake pandemics, and fooling people into giving up their rights. It's made for suckers, and morons...the types of people who vote for war criminals like Trudeau.

11 REPLIES 11

@bluejaywpg   Agreed!

bluejaywpg

@dabr it never hurts to give them the chance to reply & explain or clarify. It's usually not hard to tell if the reply is sincere or not. And indeed it is sad that people feed off such hate. People without hate are of course still free to disagree with politicians in a reasoned matter without lying / spreading misinformation / blockading streets & honking all day & night / etc.

@bluejaywpg   Lol...I'm sure it's not satirical either, but thought I'd give OP the benefit of the doubt...  😉   Yeah, unfortunately, I know there's quite a few people who actually believe all this misinformation and feed off the hate.  Kinda sad..

bluejaywpg

@dabr wrote:

@WoozyPolarBear   Hmm...hopefully, that's satire, otherwise it's little OTT!!

If it's a satirical reply, there was no effort at all made to show sarcasm. Because there are actually people out there who say this kind of nonsense & mean it seriously! 

@WoozyPolarBear   Hmm...hopefully, that's satire, otherwise it's little OTT!!

@WoozyPolarBear 

Why you wanna spread this malarky ? The pandemic effects seem to have messed with your logic. Get outside and enjoy some fresh air. Go for a walk with your friends or relatives. Go fishing. Push yourself away from that computer garbage that you're reading.

Life is beautiful but short...try to start enjoying things for what they are. That crap you're reading isn't real !!

But the choice is yours to make.

bluejaywpg

I STRONGLY recommend the admins remove this post due to the deliberate spread of misinformation. The lack of explanation for the claims is appalling, & it's YOU that is attempting to create "hysteria" like most Trudeau haters who can't even explain why they oppose Trudeau at even a grade 1 level.

I love having intelligent conversations with anyone who agrees or disagrees with my views, but starting a post by implying people are "suckers, and morons" is a non-starter. Intelligent people generally avoid such derogatory language.

Let's behave like model citizens.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@WoozyPolarBear 

Have you been drinking the purple koolaid again? That stuff will kill ya!

WoozyPolarBear

What are you talking about. The liberal canadian government has the police stationed every .25 square kilometers, armed with machine guns if anybody dares challenge the lockdown Trudeau has placed on regular citizens. We have no rights to leave our homes unless war pig Trudeau allows it. Don't even think about trying to leave the country, or the government will place you in a concentration camp. Removal of citizen rights is the whole reason the government created this pandemic hoax in the first place.

@WoozyPolarBear...

nope...borders have been open for several months now. No need for vax to go to US...but you need proof of vax (ArriveCan app) updated before entry back in to Canada. Lotsa chatter about even that being reduced soon.

WoozyPolarBear

How on earth are you in the United Sates right now? The borders have be shut down world wide since 2020. Only essential travel is allowed.

Need Help? Let's chat.