cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile

Emilydrew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is your favourite thing about public mobile? Why would you recommend it to a friend?

10 REPLIES 10

Tamtam74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I agree

Tamtam74

I agree

Tamtam74

Yes they do 

Tamtam74

They have the best plans 

Wdee

They actually have an affordable plan for low data usage, that is on a reliable network. Hate being sold 50GB when I barely use 1GB. But I also don’t want to go without data either. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Emilydrew 

Overall, pricing.  Reliability of the Telus network.  

No contract. No surprise charges or overages.

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For us, the price and points is what motivated me to make the change.  Perhaps if I was only paying for one line, it would not have been as big of a factor but as a family it has made a difference.  I do like tech so I don’t mind the self serve way to do things although I understand it is not for everyone. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Cheapest service out there! Throughout the years, PM stayed with their motto to offer cheap and reliable service. Yes, we don't get the real support when needed, but once things are up and running, you rarely need support. I would take the saving and compromise on not having immediate support. Their rewards program is the best one out there. I don't think any other carrier is this generous to offer rewards. Yes, it was much better, but not anymore 😞. However, it is a bonus that I would take on top of cheaper plan prices. 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Emilydrew 

I think that the PM plans are priced well. I would recommend PM to someone who is tech savvy. There is no support agent to actually call and talk to. All support is via the chatbot or though private message. Replies can take a while. As well there is no international roaming except the US with an add on. Self service and their app could use some work. I am here because the price is right.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Great price for reliable service on the Telus network.

Need Help? Let's chat.