cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nor did I create this thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : It's also suggested to turn off the main breaker to your house and then the gas. Then wait 24 hours to make sure your freezer contents are ruined and you're cold in your house. When the ice cream flows, then you know to turn it back on.

Then put the phone inside a cookie tin with the lid on while in airplane mode. That'll learn it.

7 REPLIES 7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous 

I like you helped to change the Subject line once it hit the Lounge.. 😁

@computergeek541 

Can you please put my second post in this thread back in the original thread as it shouldn't be in here. It's a follow up post....the devil is in the details😈!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious : It's also suggested to turn off the main breaker to your house and then the gas. Then wait 24 hours to make sure your freezer contents are ruined and you're cold in your house. When the ice cream flows, then you know to turn it back on.

Then put the phone inside a cookie tin with the lid on while in airplane mode. That'll learn it.

@Anonymous 

esjliv_0-1637105214778.png

@Anonymous wrote:

@hairbag1 : The context for "it" in your red is the power. The flowing ice cream is the indication when it's time to turn it back on. 🙂

All my electronics are on UPS backup, a really big one.  It was a response to the last ice storm here.  It could take forever if I had to attempt a cold boot.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 : The context for "it" in your red is the power. The flowing ice cream is the indication when it's time to turn it back on. 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you mean to reboot freezer ?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Lol....when my neighbour called about the suspicious package at the border that the CRA was going to have him arrested over I told him all he had to do was withdraw all his money, hand over his koho card and once he gave them his cat he would be ok.

Need Help? Let's chat.