cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make the boxing week sales available to existing customers! I'm waiting for the $34/40gig plan!

Amber75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

10 REPLIES 10

JenCanada

Awesome suggestions about pm announcements.

HI @Global816  just keep an eye on your My Account, PM occasionally will give existing subscribers some flash promos, but only way to find out is keep check your own My Account or check the Community

for now, the best plan below $40 is the $39 plan

Global816

I have changed my supscription already to $40 plan but i would be happy if i could save some money

@Global816 wrote:

Agreed. Waiting for same deals for existing customers

HI @Global816  how about the $39 for 50GB or $40 for 60GB?

Global816

Agreed. Waiting for same deals for existing customers

MohammadShaikh

Thank you, I have just sent my ticket and awaiting a response on the Boxing Day subscription. Though PM has a good rewards program including a $15 credit upon earning 15 points. 

Flameotter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wholeheartedly agree. I've been with Public Mobile for a while, but I'm just coming to learn that Public Mobile has a lot of assorted deals that range all over the place. I saw the $34 for 40GB 5G plan, but then it looks like a 50GB 5G for $34 came out just before or just after and I missed it because I was living my life.

Maybe it's a method to keep users tethered to checking Public Mobile forums and website more often and constantly logging in to check their accounts to see if they could make a subscription change. I definitely felt overwhelmed. Now I know better for next time.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Amber75  That plan was already available for existing customers this last black Friday weekend . So it’s likely it will come to all again at some point perhaps Xmas Boxing Day . Or maybe even a better plan like 50GB for $34 keep the faith somthing good will turn up again eventually .

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Amber75 

Public Mobile tends to throw out deals or specials this time of year, so make sure to refer to the Announcements sections here PM Announcements to stay atop of any specials.

Recommend checking in once every couple of days for the next couple of weeks for any special offers.

Also, make sure to check current plan offerings here, PM Plans, every couple of days.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Amber75 better to submit ticket and ask agent to push this request up to the management 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.