cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping old reward system if switch plan.

HT1416
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Do anyone know if you switch to a different plan/up grade your plan, will you still keep the old reward loyalty system or will it switch to the new reward system?

thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

INSII

Promo data and talk remain when you switch

INSII

I switched to the 4G 15GB Plan and my dollar rewards remained. However your dollar plan remains static, will not grow. Move with the times and switch to Pointd

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@HT1416    To add to what's already been said, you're also advised to schedule the Change at Next Renewal option as PM won't prorate or refund for unused days left in your current cycle.   Also with an immediate plan change your rewards don't get applied and you will instead pay the full cost of the new plan until next renewal, hence the recommendation for a scheduled change.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HT1416  You can change plans and not worry about losing old rewards auto pay , loyalty and friend referrals .. so go ahead and change to plan  that suits you best .but if you change to new points system you cannot go back to rewards it’s one way street .. so I suggest staying on your rewards as would most here in the community agree .

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Changing plans will not affect your rewards. You need to jump through several hoops to change to the new points system. Don't. It's not worth it.

Depending on whether you signed up on a promo, you might lose that promo data. All other features in your account will stay.

Need Help? Let's chat.