cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it wrong for a family to have more than one PM account?

Beer
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

17 REPLIES 17

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I don’t think so but really have no idea. To be clear, you are speaking of “PM Community Accounts”, not PM cell phone plan accounts.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Beer 

I see no problem having multiple accounts in the community when you have multiple PM accounts as long as you are not using them to bravo each others posts from those accounts. I know of several members here who have multiple accounts.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JK8 wrote:

as long as you are not using them to bravo each others posts from those accounts. I know of several members here who have multiple accounts.

BUT OP was.

Beer

@Community_QA wrote:

@JK8 wrote:

as long as you are not using them to bravo each others posts from those accounts. I know of several members here who have multiple accounts.

BUT OP was.

Maybe a long time member or an Oracle can chime in on the unwritten rule here.

Beer

Plan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes very sad!

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Beer 

I have 3 community accounts as I assume you are talking about “community” accounts. 

Lurganieuk My number

Barrascuk Wifes number

Countydownieuk Home number

I thought you needed a community account for each number in the event of need of support. I manage all the phones in the house. I only use one ID and do not use others to do some cross bravoing or commenting. So if there are multiple PM accounts in a household and family members use and not share their community ID then it is what it is....individuals participating. And is often easy to see different IDs being used by same person. 

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well said @CountyDownIeUk   and this is the key that @beer missed:

do not use others to do some cross bravoing or commenting.