cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it not common sense?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Would it not make sense to make note of your login information and password?  There are soooo many people on the community that have lost or forgotten their login information.
Come on people write this stuff down or keep it on your phone. 
This is 2022! 🤪

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@_markymark 

Oh come now.... You can try harder to contribute to the community. I'm sure you've got something more to say than one word answers. Unless you look that good in your Calvin Klein's?

_markymark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Honestly

@hughdyment9 wrote:

I’d recommend downloading the app: “LastPass.” It’s a great way to securely store all your passwords. I agree though- like it’s your problem….. not ours!!

Personally do not like nor trust ANY app storing my data 'somewhere', 'on cloud' and similar facilities.

There are other apps where you can keep all your ids/pass/etc locally, on you phone or computer AND optionally somewhere on-line. Because if 'on-line' is off line you have nothing.

Sorry but 👎 for LastPass.

hughdyment9

I’d recommend downloading the app: “LastPass.” It’s a great way to securely store all your passwords. I agree though- like it’s your problem….. not ours!!

baseline

probably these types need a password keeper

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Support worthy?

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This got me thinking..lol, how often do I use a ball point pen these days.. once in a while at the license bureau , and a few times a year to write out birthday cards, think I’ll go buy one today to support the industry 😬

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

With so many things that require username and passwords these days @DDM69 , I totally get why people have these issues sometimes.

Not to mention the different types of public mobile login credentials that currently exists here now...buying sim/phone, community, and My Account (with a combined required login for My Rewards).

Whatever happened to the K.I.S.S principle. 😁

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 

I agree 100%!
I keep all my login ID and password on my phone and with smart key it opens with Face ID.

I am sure there are legit requests and I am curious how many are hackers trying to get into the system with the new 2FA now?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DDM69   I agree

But to be fair, some people set it up, with Autopay, never have problem with PM (Luckily) for couple years... they only need to come back to update their credit card now.. they don't even remember they have an account setup.. lol

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Shhhhhhhh! Do you want to cut off our source of income?

Need Help? Let's chat.