cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE TWO

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire
Quote from the now closed Topic - Humour and other misc. stuff:

“The topic will be closed as well due to the fact that bravos, that are used for our internal bonuses to our customers, are being earned for jokes that are not related to giving cellphone/service help.“

End Quote

So, is there something WE don't know about Bravos in the Lounge OR is there something that some moderators don't know about Bravos given on posts in the Lounge? IE: This contradicts everything we have been told about Bravos in the lounge (where this Topic and the predecessor to it were right from the beginning). 

At least here in Canada, anti Trump posts seem to be 100% okay, Right On and Good to Go! (Unlike in US based discussions)!

AE_Collector

312 REPLIES 312

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is it a dog or goose?

@darlicious 

Your “Having Fun” add-on has been depleted. Please purchase a new one before continuing. The Public MobileTeam.

AE_Collector

Testing, testing.....post count...... @CFPartDeux  yeah this isn't for you know whose benefit...... although I could have some fun......

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's a classic:

GordonRamsay_BearGrylls.jpg

CFPartDeux

Disease Expert.jpg

CFPartDeux

Jigsaw Puzzle.jpg

CFPartDeux

UTB6.jpg

UTB8.jpg

yanzhiqiang

Cats love boxes. LOL.

CFPartDeux

And a couple of a similar theme:

Cat Logic.jpg

Cat Party.jpg

CFPartDeux

@AE_Collector  As per your "cat traps" pic in the other Humour thread, that for some unknown reason remains locked:

Catch a Cat.jpg

CFPartDeux

@Korth wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

Sorry, we cannot confirm, nor deny, whether Bravos in the Lounge count for rewards. The Community rewards calculation must remain secret. 🤣

Maybe you can't comment on it, Mister Oracle.

Well, @Luddite  DID toss in a laughing smilie.... clearly he was just jokin' around, since the topic of whether or not bravos in the Lounge count, has been put to bed already.

But I can comment that about 99% of my PM Community activity in recent months has been hanging around the Lounge, posting in the Lounge, handing out Bravos in the Lounge, getting Bravos in the Lounge. And I've still been given some Community Rewards. Evidence is all available to anyone who clicks around in my profile.

And as @AE_Collector  pointed out, it takes VERY little to acquire a small reward around here - I've mostly hung out here too, for quite a while now, yet I still got a $2 reward the last couple of months..... 🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why bother with just the lounge when no one cares about thread-crapping a bunch of older solved threads for ones post-count.

Maybe Bravos in the Lounge dont count but posts here count towards the total number of posts? Of course there are other statistics compiled show that very little activity (outside of the Lounge?) is needed to get $1 in rewards.

@Luddite wrote:

Sorry, we cannot confirm, nor deny, whether Bravos in the Lounge count for rewards. The Community rewards calculation must remain secret. 🤣

Maybe you can't comment on it, Mister Oracle.

But I can comment that about 99% of my PM Community activity in recent months has been hanging around the Lounge, posting in the Lounge, handing out Bravos in the Lounge, getting Bravos in the Lounge. And I've still been given some Community Rewards. Evidence is all available to anyone who clicks around in my profile.

yanzhiqiang

@CFPartDeux  So I stay with Windows, LOL.

CFPartDeux

GettingMarried.jpg

CFPartDeux

Computer geeks should be able to appreciate this one:

FixAnyComputer.jpg

CFPartDeux

@darlicious  You oughta know! 😜 🤣

@CFPartDeux  said:

c'mon, it's a play on wording, nothing more! 🙄

Be that as it may whether or not its obvious or you are oblivious to its meaning a play on words here is no laughing matter when you are staring at a bright red screen from the outside looking in!

@CFPartDeux  

I just got these delivered today. So I am halfway there 🤣

Face_Covers_XS_S_3_Pack_Blue_H32392_H32392_01_laydown.jpg

CFPartDeux

@Jb456  Hold your breath waiting, and take some pics..... I wanna see your face turn the same colour as the box in your avatar! 😉 🤣

@CFPartDeux  I concur. However it's been awhile that PM See's a Boo-boo n runs away.Still waiting for a reply since April 😆

CFPartDeux

@Anonymous wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

I would just let it be. The thread is still there. It doesn't matter. It's just the lounge.

That's all true enough..... it's just kind of the principle of the matter, i.e. it appears that a boo-boo was made, so you'd think that upon realizing the error, along with deleting the post, the error would be rectified too. 🤔

Never a shortage of excitement around here!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CFPartDeux 

I would just let it be. The thread is still there. It doesn't matter. It's just the lounge.

CFPartDeux

@Luddite wrote:

On the other hand, really who cares, just like the posts you like and ignore the rest. Whatever the truth may be the Lounge is fullfilling, at least, one of its intended functions, no?

It's not about the bravos - it's about the other thread of the same name, minus "TAKE TWO" tacked on the end, being locked due to bravos, as the Mod claimed, on Tues., hence @AE_Collector  starting this thread, to clarify whether or not bravos count in the Lounge. According to Alan's post, that @Anonymous  dug up, they don't, so that other thread ought to be unlocked, unless there's some other reason for it.

On the other hand, really who cares, just like the posts you like and ignore the rest. Whatever the truth may be the Lounge is fullfilling, at least, one of its intended functions, no?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CFPartDeux

@Catherine_T wrote:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I'm going to take this back to the team to get clarification. 

Well, based on the thread that @Anonymous  linked to, on Page 1, I think the bravos aspect of the question has been cleared up, so the thread in question ought to be unlocked, unless there's another reason for it?

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I'm going to take this back to the team to get clarification. 

Need Help? Let's chat.