cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egregious activity

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

No further bravos need by S--S who has a 7 account cheerleading team posting bravos solely to their account; 700 and counting. Sad, really. 😢 See: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/userpage/user-id/34150/tab/users-who-kudoed/sor...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
136 REPLIES 136

@softech 

To quote @Jb456  "Stay--Safe!"

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Lol I guess this thread can just go on and on like the energizer bunny

this thread can go on forever..

Re: !!! - Community (publicmobile.ca)

I have the screenshots myself for backup.

No your'e a....

Super--Star in my books!

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

You are So--Silly!!! 😅😅😆😆😂😂🤣🤣🤣😃

call me Star--Softech!!!!

@softech 

You are So--Silly!!! 😅😅😆😆😂😂🤣🤣🤣😃

just testing.. look like some words are not allowed anymore?

Sunny -- Satifying day

Sad -- Sad day..

Self --Satisfied?

Safe -- secure ?

Star -- Softech (hey..that's only my name.)

look like more and more words and topics are prohibited.. Maybe PM should update the Community Guideline so we are all Safe -- Secure  ?

(now I understand my PM My account is called My Account and not Self -- Serve)

@Luddite 

Thank you once again for words of wisdom.

Don't worry I have waited months for inaction on pm's part. Funny how immediate action is often taken against the wrongly accused.

so.. the one who did wrong stays  free ..

but us.. who talked about it.. who reported the cheater got into trouble?   

PM takes forever to "investigate" the one who "robbed the bank" but  those who called the Police and seek  justice got penalized? 

What a -- Day!!!

@darlicious wrote:

-- tagging this individual will result in a ban from the community for me....do the oracles have any suggestions when -- actively plagiarizes your posts?

@darlicious  Use the Report Inappropriate Content flag. Then you can have a detailed dialogue with the mods who can feed it up the chain of command. Just steel yourself for several weeks of inaction. 

Tagging Melinda with any problematic Community behaviour should also be acceptable.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

-- tagging this individual will result in a ban from the community for me....do the oracles have any suggestions when -- actively plagiarizes your posts?

[deleted .... Luddite] 😃

🌹

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@softech wrote:

do we have any training course for --  to understand proper Community Behavior?

Re: Not getting phone calls/texts - Page 2 - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@softech I don't think this individual would have any interest even if there were such content available.  They have been here long enough and gotten enough constructive feedback that if they were interested in actually making a difference, they would be -- by now already. 

Instead, they seem content with robotically posting the same copy-and-pasted instructions over and over without taking the time and energy to attempt to understand the actual issue and offer thoughtful suggestions.  It makes me --, but what can we do??

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

do we have any training course for -- to understand proper Community Behavior?

Re: Not getting phone calls/texts - Page 2 - Community (publicmobile.ca)

I'm happy I was able to collect each community reward badge!

@-- 

srlawren

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Whether it was the person who received the bravo's or if it is someone setting them up they should all be wiped out.

@ShawnC13 totally. Regardless of the origin of those bravos, they were clearly invalid and should have been removed immediately or otherwise excluded from reward consideration, even if the larger scope of investigation was still ongoing.  

@dabr wrote:

@ShawnC13    Even if PM finds, after their investigation, that these accounts are up to mischief whether the recipient of the extra bravos was aware of it or not, I don't see how they would retroactively claim the rewards back from this user and as has been noted, perhaps another user could have qualified for a higher rewards either in May/June, but perhaps did not, which is the most "egregious" part of all of this. 

@dabr agreed, and it should never have happened.  

I mean in the grand scheme of life, this is not the kind of $ that's going to change people's lives, but it sure is disheartening to those that are here and genuinely helpful.  Very unfair.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@ShawnC13    Even if PM finds, after their investigation, that these accounts are up to mischief whether the recipient of the extra bravos was aware of it or not, I don't see how they would retroactively claim the rewards back from this user and as has been noted, perhaps another user could have qualified for a higher rewards either in May/June, but perhaps did not, which is the most "egregious" part of all of this. 

For the record, I'm not referring to myself as having missed out on a higher reward amount as I haven't been participating as much on the community forum over the the last few weeks. 

The Oracles have been told that there is an investigation and it takes time.  I am ok with making sure they get it right, but no matter what those extra accounts that were only on the site for a max of 2 hours and only bravo'd one person should be removed from any account calculation.  Whether it was the person who received the bravo's or if it is someone setting them up they should all be wiped out.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren

@softech wrote:

btw, just for record.. when he messaged me.. he told me he was a "victim" of this crime

@softech I don't buy that for a second

btw, just for record.. when he messaged me.. he told me he was a "victim" of this crime

I am fine with 10x200 = 2000 bravos.

@softech 

Looks like we are all good to go but there is a limit of 10 extra Cheerleaders in any given month.

AE_Collector

@Anonymous  if that's the case, we should ask @J_PM and  the @CS_Agent   to confirm if this is now a new "practice" we should all follow.  create lots of minions for cheerleading (bravo-ing)   

They have been telling us they will do something but we have not get a firm word that something was done other than see S--S is still working hard and now enjoying his 5% badge

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : Obviously they did. There's no way they would be top 5% without them. That then likely cost another user $5 for being being bumped down a rung.

@darlicious   So, did s--s got into the 5% because of the 700 Bravos?  did PM really took away the 700 bravos in the end?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Korth wrote:

@dabr I've seen my own endless babbling on this site get turned into copypasta before. And sometimes the ripped-off repeat text gets awarded more bravos than my original stunning prose, lol.

@Korth wrote:
I like to be quoted. You can quote me on that.

@Korth    Ouch...double whammy!!  😁

Edit:  @Korth   BTW I may just copy your "copypasta" phrase sometime in the future... 😊

@dabr wrote:

It seems additional information is also being added, without an edit note, to this user's posts after other users have posted their responses in threads. 

.. yes, this was funny from yesterday.. 

softech_0-1625797235330.png

@dabr I've seen my own endless babbling on this site get turned into copypasta before. And sometimes the ripped-off repeat text gets awarded more bravos than my original stunning prose, lol.

@Korth wrote:
I like to be quoted. You can quote me on that.

Need Help? Let's chat.