cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egregious activity

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

No further bravos need by S--S who has a 7 account cheerleading team posting bravos solely to their account; 700 and counting. Sad, really. 😢 See: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/userpage/user-id/34150/tab/users-who-kudoed/sor...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
136 REPLIES 136

@BearFBI 

If I recall @gwhitema  was to have some fun with @gblackma and then there was that bad experience at walmart that you posted about verbatim....that got you in trouble with the spam filter. Ahhh.....covid memories!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BearFBI wrote:

@darlicious  Oh right, Forgot about CrowFBI 😂

I don't think I even remember the login for it. 

That was all, I forget why I made another one.

@BearFBI : Um...because you changed your username. 🙂

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious  Oh right, Forgot about CrowFBI 😂

I don't think I even remember the login for it. 

That was all, I forget why I made another one.

@softech 

While @gblackma and @JoyLuck  had high bravos to one another they were both legitimate customers and contributors to the community. They both are still customers and I am sure are happily getting on with their lives.....having probably earned enough rewards to pay for their services. As has @Jb456 but I have a feeling he will be back again one day after some well deserved time off.

Most regulars know my alter ego @maximum_gato  who comes to prowl the community for rats when weasels are at play. But since that weasel nonsense has ended max has taken a long catnap unless I encounter that glitch where the community will not recognize me to let me sign in.......But there certainly no bravoing of myself and as mentioned by @Anonymous it starts to get confusing who you have bravoed and when......but there is no confusion who these new users are bravoing and why. Post count however it is configured indicates one thing effort........Stay safe! 😃

@BearFBI 

There's @gwhitema  and @CrowFBI was there one more? Lol....all in good fun!😁

BearFBI

@Anonymous your right. We haven't had a draw in a long time. 

Marketing team has changed drastically since Covid Started. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have two other accounts for my total three accounts. I used one some time ago but it was too weird getting appreciation from familiar names so I stopped. No self-bravoing. I just have them for draws...that we haven't seen in a while...or if those accounts need the mods.

His name was tagged in the beginning for couple hours (just don't know why those "tagged" posts all got deleted by whoever).. i hope he saw the post and would stop.. if not,  Wednesday night would be a high risk night for the "wolf" to come out "hunting" again.. Last day of the month .. lost push to get the top reward.

BearFBI

I have an alternate community account myself, but that's just in case I happen to get banned from this one, (it came in handy a few times).

Ive never given myself a bravo or collected any rewards from that secondary account. 

Making another community account to give yourself bravos is ridiculous, even worse, making multiple of them ! Who does that. 

interesting.. JB456.. when i first start.. I replied a post a bit late and JB456 gave me a "lecture" out of it.. LoL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : It's uncertain to me if there was any connection but they both dropped out last year. gblackma and Jb456 went on incredible runs of record bravo's received.

But it's all speculation (unless someone is in the know).

geopublic seemed to have made those similar accounts and then didn't use the others after a short time. Then he too has dropped out.

I can only assume people get plenty of rewards coming in or plenty of balance or simply can't be bothered anymore to decide to drop out. Or even have moved on to other providers.

There've been the odd others over time but this one is so obvious and then this thread that sticks a needle in the eyes of us all seemingly daring the company to do anything.

so.. how bad were the stories:  JoyLuck and gblackma   and  geo/sand/metro-public group.  ??

just similar trick to our S--S friend?

btw, S--S real stat is 0.4758 Bravos per posts.. interesting... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I don't think there's anybody home to care. So I guess we can all make a bunch of accounts and self-bravo all day every day. Assuming of course there's sufficient weight in bravo's. I would still wonder that post counts get a similar result. That and have those same accounts ask questions and give the solution to the main account all day every day.

@ShawnC13 

Statiscally.......

Community reward stats: 293/874/8   safely in the top 5%   bravo to post : 3.0

Actual reward stats:  293/187/8    somewhere between top 25% and top 10%

@Anonymous 

Just in case the moderators need help......

Current bravo to post percentage this month: @darlicious  1.15  @Anonymous  1.2  @softech   1.0

Edit:: typo

Oracles don't have any tools to deal with gamers in the community.  All we can do is bring it up to the PM staff and report posts just like everyone else.

EDITED TO ADD:  I wish we did have some tools to take action on stuff like this.  It drives everyone crazy to see this happen and to continue.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 : We haven't seen any action have we? Other than me for craps sake. Yes I reported. I said as much earlier. T--T made it all one big joke. How ridiculous. All his friends all bravo'ing the one and only incomprehensibly, non-sensical S--S.

Is it the same game that JoyLuck and gblackma might have been playing? Both disappeared. hmm. Or the geo/sand/metro-public group. Also gone.

But come on, at least they posted. This bunch has done nothing but bravo the one. And then this stupid thread?! Gimme a break. Do something Public Mobile. Oh gee I get called out and warned for calling this nonsense out. Get on with it.

@Anonymous wrote:

It would seem that nothing is happening either. Have the Oracles not done anything about those other users and now this one? Let alone the main one?

If you seriously think that the Oracles would not report this to PM I honestly don't know what to say.  Have you reported it?  Maybe if they get more reports they will look into it quicker.

We can't do anything to any user but report it just like any other member here could do the same.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

oh yeah.. all the post with direct @ reference  to S--S were removed.. i just notice that... 

PM admin (Jade) was made aware last Monday and investigations are ongoing.  This most recent incident has also been reported.  No updates from PM staff yet. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : "imagined"...not "image". Write it all up and report it. Apparently the Oracles haven't done anything about it.

...now I want to know what image is that...

yes.. and I wonder when they releas June reward,  would we be surprised...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well...having had my earlier post removed due to some imagined complaint...I've reported everything about this story to the moderators. The multiple users, this user, the user of note etc. Scorched earth. I guess we'll see what happens. 

Do the Oracles have anything to say on any of this unfolding?

I want to know if Oracles have any insider news too..  PM has not done the investigation yet? it is getting a bit out of hand..  9 accounts for 900 bravos.  I am not surprise a lot more are coming.

yes.. at least reverse all the minions  bravos.. and maybe suspend the main account for a month..

BTW, I wonder if he is reading the post here.. he is still posting like nothing happened.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would seem that nothing is happening either. Have the Oracles not done anything about those other users and now this one? Let alone the main one?

There has been others xxxxxmas

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : Well...everybody does it to some degree. This guy seems to have made up a bunch of usernames to pound a whole lotta bravos just. to. him.

It all makes sense now. Copy and paste poor quality responses that don’t come close to a solution and suggests direction to a mod too quickly. Just for bravos?

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Getting close to the end of the month needs to make sure to be at the top reward level

Thanks for the reminder!!! 

I want some free bravos too!!!!

[ sarcasm off ]

@softech wrote:

900 bravos .. it's a bit too many and obvious..

.. and average to 3 bravos per post.. none of us can do this without "help" like that.. (..and given the quality of his posts...🤮)

Yeah that is crazy I am at 2.27 Bravos per post but it is funny how about 900 of these for S--S have come in the last month

Getting close to the end of the month needs to make sure to be at the top reward level

900 bravos .. it's a bit too many and obvious..

.. and average to 3 bravos per post.. none of us can do this without "help" like that.. (..and given the quality of his posts...🤮)

Need Help? Let's chat.