cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not get message yet

Lehaha
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don’t why I still didn’t get text message yet for gift, my friends already got it, just cannot wait LOL 😂 

6 REPLIES 6

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Maybe I should add my 5 cents… 🤓 Go and reboot everything by flipping your house main breaker. Have fun after that! 🤣

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lehaha 

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Sorry...what??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha 

Edit:

for existing customer; how do redeem holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Lehaha
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes LoL 😆 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lehaha  I didn't get mine, too not sure the order they go with.. i guess like Covid shots.. they have to do it in stages.. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha wrote:

I don’t why I still didn’t get text message yet for gift, my friends already got it, just cannot wait LOL 😂 

@Lehaha    Ditto 😁  I guess we have to be patient as the announcemnt says we'll get the text between Dec. 1st and 15th..

Need Help? Let's chat.