cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada-U.S.-Mexico plans?

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've only been with PM a short time but for those who have been around for much longer my question is this: Does Public Mobile have a history of trying to stay competitive with companies like Freedom? I just noticed that Freedom Mobile is now promoting a Back to School offer and a couple other nice plans:

$35   50GB 5G Canada-U.S.-Mexico
$45   75GB 5G Canada-U.S.-Mexico + 
$55 100GB 5G Canada-U.S.-Mexico + 

Plus get 10GB Roam Beyond data and unlimited talk & text to use in 92 international destinations

Not sure who started offering the very popular Canada-U.S. plans first but I'd be very interested in having Mexico and the 10GB Roam Beyond data and unlimited talk & text to use in 96 countries

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

My observations suggest that for PM it's rather the tier 3's of Bell and Roger's that PM matches. Freedom is generally ignored, especially their sub $30 plans. PM periodically matches Videotron in the PQ market. 

Of more note for me is the new marketing approaches:

• the departure of sub $30 plans from accounts over that level. Which means you cannot fall back to the cheapest plans once you upgrade.
  • win back offers to some, but not all, ex customers
  • one off special deals to only some current customers

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@eddieO 
Public Mobile does often compete with other phone service providers such as Freedom Mobile, but I can’t see that they would go so far as to include Canada-U.S.-Mexico plans. That would be amazing to have through.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@eddieO 

Public mobile does compete against Freedom mobile Canada-US plans.  However, I doubt that PM will offer any Canada-US-Mexico plans at least in the near future. 

Besides USA, PM does not offer other international country roaming plans.  

Chanah_again
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not aware of any plans inclusive of Mexico at PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.