Did you mean: 

(+BONUS 250 MB  with AutoPay)

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

(+BONUS 250 MB  with AutoPay)

17 REPLIES 17

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BEER   No problem if those accounts/profiles are being used by other family members, however, I personally think it's more of a conflict of interest for those family members to be giving each other bravos/solutions, plus just generally being considered in poor taste.  

As far as I can tell from the number of posts/threads you've created, you have already qualified for a at least $2 reward, if not more.  I'm not even sure that solutions factor that much into getting a community reward for the lower value, but either way, I would personally refrain from giving solutions/bravo to another family username to avoid the appearance of gaming.   JMPO, of course.

BEER

Not cool at all 😎

BEER

BEER

BEER

@BEER @Plan you are same person why are you bravoing your own posts?

Screenshot_20220528-153733.png

No this is the new account "PLAN"  I just opened and wish I didn't - Still have the "BEER" account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Plan wrote:

Yes it is misleading enticing one to activate auto pay but just accept the fact that PM may have some not too experienced short viewing marketing staff that are not considering long term sales. Happy customers stay and become loyal, pissed off customers search for an alternate deal.

self solution removed

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BEER    Sorry, but I'm a little confused..isn't Plan your other profile/account too?  Maybe Twwassen too?  Or are they separate family members?

Plan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes it is misleading enticing one to activate auto pay but just accept the fact that PM may have some not too experienced short viewing marketing staff that are not considering long term sales. Happy customers stay and become loyal, pissed off customers search for an alternate deal.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

Don't know if it is intentional but clearing it up prob won't be a priority unfortunately

That is likely the gist of it @JL9 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Don't know if it is intentional but clearing it up prob won't be a priority unfortunately

BEER

Yes - you are correct -

@Yummy  - yes agreed, it helps with marketing the plan 'more attractive' in the list of offerings. But, you could take out the words 'with Autopay'.

I suppose these are templates plastered in many places that are not linked to one source. So, for someone to update the material, it is not as easy as to change it in one place, than everywhere else is automatic. This one-to-many relationship may not exist.

BEER

Yes

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Marketing.

We all know you get 250MB by default no matter if you chose autopay or not. But if you do chose autopay PM is almost certain you WILL pay your bill for next renewal.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The only problem with that wording is the word bonus. It otherwise says nothing about a base amount. So that implies 0. It really should just say 250MB like the other plan base amounts and no mention of bonus or autopay.

Some time ago though people did see two lines of 250mb stated. They had a case. I think some got it too. The company fixed that in a hurry.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BEER  Yup, that definitely should be fixed.

Betcha if you go looking you will find more of these types inconsistencies.

Need Help? Let's chat.