cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone found a better price provider?

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So many people have been threatening to change providers after the new rewards program, so just wondering.... anyone find something better/cheaper?

Personally I still find PM to be the best price at the moment. (Even with the new rewards). So just wondering what others have been finding.

5 REPLIES 5

DaleJohnson824
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Freedom Mobile mobile has a few annual plans - the one I'm thinking about is - 15 GB (over the year term) and unlimited Canada for $120 (plus $10 for a SIM) - They have one for $150 with more data but the 15 GB is more then I would need.    

Good Day all

6227C1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Their Canada-USA 2GB/month is $23 (goes down to $18 if in Ontario only). They also allow you to dial up the data to whateever you want and the price increases accordingly. For example, 10GB Can-USA is $27/month. Their online GUI tool is pretty good at scenarios before you commit. They're a bit more flexible in their plans, but as @Neil11 stated, Fizz is not as good price-wise as PM's new plans.

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have not seen any thing better than the US/Can plan for $34 with 50gb. They are some cheaper options at other providers like $29 for 20gb but they don't include US data or calling

@6227C1  For 50GB Fizz looks to be charging $44 (LTE?), I have 50GB unlimited at 5G for $34 with PM and that's not allowing for the points.  I've only ever been on the points system and am quite happy with it although I can understand why longer term customers are upset at losing what they had.  I also notice that Fizz says a phone must be VoLTE certified on their network (even in Canada?).  

6227C1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fizz seems to have some pretty good deals, but you need to read the fine print. Their "Canada-USA" plans look very good.

Need Help? Let's chat.