cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting from chatr to public

billyeis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, i tried porting on monday from chatr using a 7 digit account code but still not successful.  I call them back and they say it maybe 9 digit account code, so they ask to put 00 in front.  I believe my port is stuck in limbo.  Can someone please advise what to be done to port the number over?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

@billyeis wrote:

Hi, i tried porting on monday from chatr using a 7 digit account code but still not successful.  I call them back and they say it maybe 9 digit account code, so they ask to put 00 in front.  I believe my port is stuck in limbo.  Can someone please advise what to be done to port the number over?

Thanks

You'll need to call Chatr customer service to get your account number.  Make sure it is correct and then contact the Public Mobile's moderators. Once the moderators have the correct infromation about your Chatr account,  they can submit the number port request again, and things will likely be complete shortly after.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@billyeis 

It looks like the port is stuck.  You will need to contact moderator.  Include all the relevant information in your private message, including Chatr account number, account holder name and phone number.  Expect 1-2 day delay these days.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.