Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reset my password and email

Canada2001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to reset my password for like 3 hours, can you help

4 REPLIES 4

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

So the only way of resetting your password is by directly messaging the MOD, When messaging them, please provide them with ur phone number#, name as well as your pin number so they can verify you. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

FYI: "please provide them with ur phone number#, name as well as your pin number so they can verify you" is no longer being requested, just a description of the issue. This change was initiated to improve security of private information.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So the only way of resetting your password is by directly messaging the MOD, When messaging them, please provide them with ur phone number#, name as well as your pin number so they can verify you. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey, @Canada2001 - If the passord reset feature is not sending you the email (be sure to check spam/junk folders), you will need to contact the moderator team and ask them to reset it for you.

If you also want to change your email address, they will do that for you also.  Make sure you keep the account email address and the community email address the same, so that you can get your rewards (if your participation level is enough).

You can click here to send a private message to the moderator team.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Canada2001 wrote:

I have been trying to reset my password for like 3 hours, can you help

@Canada2001If you are having issues with selfserve account. If you tried clearing your cache and/or incognito mode and it still doesn't work you need to contact the Public Mobile Team for help.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.