cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Sign in

Rvscotty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After signing up (my phone works fine for calls and texts), I am unable to sign in to my account. After successfully entering email and password, it simply loops back to my sign in page.

10 REPLIES 10

Rvscotty

Just as an additional thought, would it be possible to call tell us myself in order to speed things up?

Rvscotty

Thanks for the encouraging words.

mnadain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

The same thing happened to me & I know it is wildly stressful & unnerving, but know there is light at the end of the tunnel. You have taken the correct first steps in sending a message to a CS agent. They got back to me within about 8 hours and from there directed me to who I needed. For me the whole thing was the result of a failed number port. With the assistance of a very helpful Telus porting agent, she was able to "force finish" the port and it's been smooth sailing since then. I hope you get your issue resolved soon! 

@Rvscotty wrote:

Can you tell me if  I open a ticket do I get a confirmation? I have sent a message twice with no reply

There will be a message in your private messaging outbox that will contain a ticket number.

Rvscotty

Can you tell me if  I open a ticket do I get a confirmation? I have sent a message twice with no reply

Rvscotty

Thanks for your suggestions.

One question, when I go to submit a direct message, who am I sending it to? I did CS agent but since I didn't get a reply I am no sure what is happening.

thanks.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Rvscotty 

it does not even work for outgoing calls? 

your working text could be just iMessage or RCS.

Ask support agent to check your account setup.

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Rvscotty

I am a new customer and after successfullly having my number transferred from Telus I cannot get into my account. My phone works only for texts, there is no phone or data. When I log into my account from my cell it just loops back to the sign on page after logging in. When I try to sign in from my computer I get a error Forbidden A1. I cannot get help directly from Public Mobile because I cannot log in. I have restarted my phone several times.

I seem to be hopelessly stuck.

Rvscotty

Thanks but no positive result.

Any other ideas?  

@Rvscotty wrote:

After signing up (my phone works fine for calls and texts), I am unable to sign in to my account. After successfully entering email and password, it simply loops back to my sign in page.

Try clearing the app storage setting for the Public Mobile app before trying again.  From what I can see, the Self Serve system is currently up and running as it should.

Need Help? Let's chat.