cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

account number

Hi

I lost my phone and documents of account.How can i get my accvount number?

Adison

Mayor / Maire

Re: account number

@adison107 hi Click the ? on lower right side of the page to generate a ticket to talk with the moderators check your old emails for any account information

Mayor / Maire

@adison107 wrote:

Hi

Adison

Login to your self-serve account.  Your account number is at the top right of your overview page after login.

While you are on your self-serve account, select [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone] to report your lost phone to PM from taking money from your account on your next renewal date.

Mayor / Maire

@adison107 wrote:

Hi

Adison

As well as going in self serve, account number is also in welcome email.  Most times when someone asks for account number, it is for porting. Are you planning to port to a different carrier?

I can not login my account.What should i do?

i forgot user name and password.

Mayor / Maire

@adison107You will need to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? in the lower right hand corner. They will have to verify your identity and figure things out from there. Expect to hear from them in up to 48 hours.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@adison107 wrote:

i forgot user name and password.

Did you first try the forgot password feature at selfserve.publicmobile.ca?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@adison107  Your username is your email that you should remember. And have access to. Go thru your email to find the welcome one. Maybe its in your bin or you maybe archived it? You can try the password reset but you need your email for that. It expires in 2 hours can take almost that long to get to you so make sure you can remember  your pin or your security question/answer. You can look at the list on the activation page to jog your memory. Mom or Dads birthdate? Middle names? First pet? Fave high school activity? Last holiday destination? But message the moderators via Simon (?) By submitting a ticket and while your waiting dig up as much info from pm as you can.

yes ,

i tried