Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Up Payment NOT Being Applied

publicmobile50
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello 

1. My $40 plan expired by 1 day

2. Changed my Plan to $50 plan

3. I topped up $50 plus tax(plan was $50)

4. Only $20 was deducted

5. Now I have $30 available funds and $20 balance due

How to apply available funds?

public.JPG

11 REPLIES 11

publicmobile50

Whats up.

I sent a message  to the moderatoryadn they fixed the same day.

metawidget
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Gave it a while to shake out and I’ve still got that double-charge for the monthly pass ($10)… any idea how to fix that?Notice the double entry of the 30-day plan.Notice the double entry of the 30-day plan.

publicmobile50

Geat idea. Thanks!

Likely caused by the renewal warning that was posted  recently.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/KNOWN-ISSUE-Select-customers-affected-b...

As long as your plan is working right now, it probably will sort itself out.  That payment history looks like a mess.....

You could try to contact moderator to get the US talk added on to your plan for this month, but expect a few days wait.  

publicmobile50

Hello. 

The $50 payment needed to be applied for this months bill, due Nov. 20.

Therefore,  my service could be interrupted for non full payment.

publicmobile50

Could be the system.
2 weeks ago I scheduled a plan to change to below on 11/20/2018 for $50 to include US Talk but doesn't.
No way to correct because the CHANGE NOW option is shaded out

public.JPG

metawidget
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a similar issue… auto-pay happened, got charged $10 twice for a 30-day plan, then didn't have enough left in balance to get the $40 30-day plan I'd selected.  Topped up as requested ($20), plan applied and $10 left in balance. Total cost was $60 for a $40 plan and $10 in balance — can I get a credit for the second 30-day plan or confirm that my December's 30 days are already paid for?

Might be related to the bumpy renewals this month?

publicmobile50

Thanks for the very fast reply

Screenshot attachedpublic.JPG

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@publicmobile50, are you able to post a screen shot of your payment screen?  That will help us see what has gone on.  You must have had some Available funds prior to your plan change for only $20 to be deducted leaving 30 available for next payment.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@publicmobile50 Available funds will be used on your next renewal. Turn on autopay and get an extra $2, or just add $20 sometime before Dec 19.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@publicmobile50 wrote:

Hello 

1. My $40 plan expired by 1 day

2. Changed my Plan to $50 plan

3. I topped up $50 plus tax(plan was $50)

4. Only $20 was deducted

5. Now I have $30 available funds and $20 balance due

How to apply available funds?

public.JPG

@publicmobile50

$0 is due right now, you are currently active and all paid up.

$20 is due December 19th. Actually $50 is due next renewal (Dec 19th), but since there is already $30 available, it will take an extra $20 to = $50.

Please post a screen shot of your account payment history. It sounds like you either had a $30 credit on the account from before or didn't top off the right amount. In order to switch to the $50 plan, it had to take $50 from your account / card.

Need Help? Let's chat.