cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I owe any payment? "Account" not accessible after login

Ben852
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined Public Mobile for briefly a week or 2 by porting my numbers from another carrier to public mobile.

A week later, my former carrier contacted me and wanted me back with incentives.

I left by porting out my number from public mobile to my former carrier.

Issue:
------
I don't know if I owe public mobile for this brief period of usage.
Now, I can still log in to public mobile but can't access to "Account" to see if there's any outstanding fee.
I checked my residential mailbox but I do not see any mail from public mobile.

Please confirm whether I owe public mobile anything.

4 REPLIES 4

Ben852

Thanks Sansan for the link! 

I can login but the "Account" button is not accessible (i.e., no response when clicked).  Probably because the port out action has closed my account.  

Guess I will leave it the way it is as long as I do not owe Public Mobile any outstanding fee.

Ben852

Thanks BKNS27.  Good advice!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Ben852 public mobile will never send any mail to your home, or email telling you that you owe them. If you are not able to log into your account anymore, send them a private message. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The system charges you upfront, meaning prepaid, so you would have paid already. 

If your credit card is on file, you might want to ask them to remove it for peace of mind.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ben852 

PM is a prepaid service so if port out. There are no refunds on used days and your account will be closed (no more access to account) and SIM will be rendered useless.

It would be best to port out near the end of your monthly (28th day) renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.