cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of LTE data

ericwins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just realised that I ran out of all my 2GB data for the month. My plan is only going to renew the 7th of June (tomorrow) - Is there anyway to have it renew now so that I can get more data (with no additional charges)

Also, Is there any promotion where I can get more data in my plan? I currently have the $45 plan with 2GB of LTE data. I never noticed the walmart promotion ($20 credit) I really wish it would have been better advertised as I live right next to a walmart and would have prefered getting it from there and getting $20 free credit, versus paying for shipping and waiting for my sim card 😞 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ericwins wrote:

I just realised that I ran out of all my 2GB data for the month. My plan is only going to renew the 7th of June (tomorrow) - Is there anyway to have it renew now so that I can get more data (with no additional charges)

Also, Is there any promotion where I can get more data in my plan? I currently have the $45 plan with 2GB of LTE data. I never noticed the walmart promotion ($20 credit) I really wish it would have been better advertised as I live right next to a walmart and would have prefered getting it from there and getting $20 free credit, versus paying for shipping and waiting for my sim card 😞 

Thanks

Is your plan renewing tomorrow June 5th, or Thursday June 7th.  Are you only interested in LTE data there are many 3G plans that will have higher data buckets for cheaper than what you are currently paying.  Remember 3G on PM is a throttled LTE connection.  So it depends on what you are doing.  I haven't heard any complaints about the speed or usability of the 3G plans

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ericwins, options on getting your data going right away have been suggested.  Going to Walmart for the $20 credit is not an option that will work for you.  The Walmart deal would involve getting a new talk and text plan.  

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ericwins Add funds and you'll need the assistance of a moderator to renew your plan early. Send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can add funds to your account and ask mods to renew your plan early.

You can do a plan change(in self serve) to a higher data plan and that will happen immediately.

You can buy a data addon 30$/1gb but not worth it in your case.

As for the promos. Nothing can be done.

Need Help? Let's chat.