cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Self Serve account

Leatherfoot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I have been locked out of my account. What is the process of restoring access?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Leatherfoot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks all for responses. "Forgot password" a few hours later worked.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try the forgot password link.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Leatherfoot wrote:

Hello. I have been locked out of my account. What is the process of restoring access?

Thanks.

You might also be able to wait about an hour and try again.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Leatherfoot wrote:

Thanks.

@Leatherfoot To solve the issue, contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible), OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Leatherfoot wrote:

Thanks.

Have you tried the forgot password link?  If you have and that still hasn't worked you will need to contact the moderators.  To create a trouble ticket click on the "?" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and follow through the prompts with the chatbot SIMON and this will create your trouble ticket for the moderators to respond to.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.