cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account says active

Vanessa2013
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my account says active all payments went through correctly.  Can not use my phone in anyway 

31 REPLIES 31

@mimmo wrote:

@Vanessa2013 what worked? 

The Lost/stolen feature to reset the account.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Vanessa2013 what worked? 

@Vanessa2013 wrote:

Thank you so much! That worked!! 

Glad to hear.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

mimmo

@krazykiwi thanks for the confirmation. @Vanessa2013 please ignore my statement about the missing plan details .Sorry for the confusion

Vanessa2013

Thank you so much! That worked!! 

@mimmo wrote:

@NDesai possibly?  I just remember from fall promo days were everything is itrmised. I did not thing about the pre packaged plans.

I have the pre packaged and it looks identical to hers.

EDIT: I think it only gets itemized when it is a "Build Your Own".

Vanessa2013

Thank you just tried that now. Hoping it works 

mimmo

@NDesai possibly?  I just remember from fall promo days were everything is itemised. I did not think about the pre packaged plans showing up different?

@Vanessa2013 wrote:

I know but on plan details it shows the other 2. I have done that even that data is not working 

Try the lost/stolen feature that i mentioned, it is very good for resetting your plan!

Vanessa2013

I know but on plan details it shows the other 2. I have done that even that data is not working 

mimmo

@NDesai wrote:

@It looks like the renewal went through just fine. @?

@NDesai  I only see data on the renewal history no talk or texting? Did I miss something?

@mimmo wrote:

Payment history shows data only no talk and text.

You need to message mods to fix 48 hours.

Are you sure the special plans shows the same info as build your own plan? I see that he was charged $40 in total for 30 days and 4.5GB data (not clear whether this includes talk and text charges). That tells me the plan renewed successfully. 

@Vanessa2013 wrote:

How/who is the modators? 

Something you could try is going to your self serve and select lost/stolen phone. Wait 10 minutes or so and then go back in and select found. This will do nothing to youe account or phone number.

Just yesterday this was proven to fix a very similar issue.

@krazykiwi wrote:

@Vanessa2013 wrote:

How do I remove sorry slow internet my data isn’t working lol. Yes looks like everything went through, and everything says active. 

Go into each post using the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Select edit and take out any personal information.

I got it!

mimmo

Payment history shows data only no talk and text.

You need to message mods to fix 48 hours.

You could try buying another voucher and doing a plan change say the talk and text for 10 or @ a different plan.

Also turn off wifi and see if data works 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Vanessa2013

How/who is the modators? 

It looks like the renewal went through just fine. @Vanessa2013 Try turning on airplane mode, remove the sim card, restart your phone. Then put the sim in your phone and turn off airplane mode. I know you probably tried it, but it doesnt hurt to try again. If this does not work, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will take a look into your account. 

@Vanessa2013 wrote:

How do I remove sorry slow internet my data isn’t working lol. Yes looks like everything went through, and everything says active. 

Go into each post using the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Select edit and take out any personal information.

Everything appears to be in order with your acct. Sucks but perhaps give it some time and restart your phone periodically. If it's not up and running soon, me thinks you'll have to contact the modertors for their assistance.

Vanessa2013

@Vanessa2013 What we need is the payment history where you can select the date range? 

Thanks, black out any personal information.

And remove last 2 post , can see you phone number and name.

The payment looks good.

Vanessa2013

ED876EA1-CA46-4292-A3D7-FECFE43130F5.png

Vanessa2013

CB2BD11B-DD91-49D4-A3B7-4B3B3C9454CF.png

Vanessa2013

Yes, used a voucher.. topped up selected renewal all went through have an additional $3.00 left over. Received the text message from public mobile. 

mimmo

Can you post a screenshot of payment history, I recall some strange renewals lately where the order of transactions is messed up.

@Vanessa2013 wrote:

I have had the account for 4 months no problems at all 

do you have sufficient funds?

Are you using autopay?

Vanessa2013

I have had the account for 4 months no problems at all 

Vanessa2013

Phone has service says public mobile, do not have another phone to put the SIM card in, SIM card is in securely. When making a phone call is says “ you do not have a long distance plan” the number is not long distance. And no error message with texts, they just do not go through renewal was today. 

If this is a new acct, double check to make sure your phone is unlocked. Call previous cell provider for free unlock code. Good luck.

Vanessa2013

i have restarted the phone multiple times. It’s the $40 one, and all things, no calls, texts, or data is working. 

Need Help? Let's chat.