cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are community awards linked to my actual plan?

rob79
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Long story short, I created my PM community profile a LONG time ago, but just switched to PM recently.

During the process of activating my SIM, creating my self serve account, etc, there was never an opportunity to "link" my community account to my actual account-account (if that makes sense).

So if I were to become eligible for a community reward, how would PM know to apply it to my "bill"?

Maybe this is a stupid question with a really obvious answer, but I've looked through all the options/settings on self serve and here and can't find a way to link the two separate accounts.

4 REPLIES 4

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This is also addressed in this other thread.

Jonavin

@rob79 wrote:

Ah, okay. That thought had occured to me but then I second guessed myself b/c I was like "What if someone used 2 different email addresses?". I guess in that situation you'd have to change them so they match.

Thanks!

The way it is now, you actually need a separate email address for each account. So only one will get community rewards if you have multiple accounts. It's also a pain to manage multiple accounts for your family.

rob79

Ah, okay. That thought had occured to me but then I second guessed myself b/c I was like "What if someone used 2 different email addresses?". I guess in that situation you'd have to change them so they match.

Thanks!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Your email on the community profile links to the self-serve account. 

Here are more details on community rewards: Community Reward

Need Help? Let's chat.