cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Public Mobile awesome customer service

Rx888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend to Public Mobile and told her to get a SIM card at Walmart.  Walmart (North Vancouver Capilano Mall) mobile representative provided awesome customer service to my friend.  He set up her new Public mobile account, ported mobile number to PM and did everything to make sure her phone is connected to PM.  Wow!!  She was afraid that she would mess up porting her number by herself since she was not very savvy on computer.  Great job!!  

6 REPLIES 6

CPB2005
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well another great experience for me at Walmart not even a week ago! Took about 5mins in and out of Walmart, the rep took care of asking if i wanted to activate the sim with him but i was fine doing it from home. 

Fast and efficient 👍 

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Great to hear @Rx888 Thumb Up

SolomonT

Guess I'll be matching Walmarts Customer service now that I'm with PM and am a lot more knowledgable. 😉

(I work at London Drugs)

hyube
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wish the Walmart rep that worked with me was that great. Good to hear that some stores are stepping up their customer service game though!

johnny142

Awesome! 

Its great to see this customer service! 

When i I went to wow mobile they tried very hard to convince me not to go with public mobile but my mind was made up.

Have a great day 👍!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rx888, thanks for sharing the positive experience.  It looks like day by day, the Walmart service is improving. 

Need Help? Let's chat.