6 REPLIES 6

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great incentive

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@me3 wrote:

what is the bonus of 250MB  and autopay

Autopay let PM to take money out of your credit cards or VISA debit card to pay for your 30 days PM service.  If you enable autopay for the $15 plan, you will get the bonus 250MB data and $2 off per 30 days billing cycle.  Therefore, your $15 plan will cost you only $13 and get 250MB data for free.  If you like to buy topup voucher to pay for your monthly plan, you can still do that.  As long as you have the autopay enable, you will get the $2 off and free 250MB data independent of whether money is taken out of your autopay account or not.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@me3 wrote:

what is the bonus of 250MB  and autopay

But you are not obligate to use your credit card to pay your bill...you can use voucher too. But you need to have a credit card register in your public mobile account.:smileyhappy if you want the bonus.

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is PM way of encouraging you to pay your bill as well and thanking you by doing so buy offering a bit more gigs.

porkchopbread
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you use Autopay you get a bonus of 250MB of data. So if you're on the $15 plan, you get the 100 talk minutes and unlimited texts. But if you autopay, you also get a bonus of 250MB of data, if you don't autopay, no bonus data.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Autopay is when you enter your credit card details in self serve and set it up to pay automatically. 

Need Help? Let's chat.