cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error page

sahands
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm trying to get an add on, but each time I click the add on tab I get the error:

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

I logged out and in, still the same!

7 REPLIES 7

sahands
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I guess it was maintenance issues? It's working now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

First try it different browser internet, 

Good Luck

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I second trying to use 611

@Dunkman wrote:

@sahands

I tried the add on function and it seemed to work for my account.  The website is finicky at times.  You can sometimes try a different browser, clearing cache or go in privacy mode/incognito mode.  Or as stated wait about 30-60 minutes and try again. 

@DunkmanI guess they are done with your account? My add on page loads but my plan won't load. Same with the main page it shows my plan as "blank" all day.

When I click on "plan" it says "Oh no!  It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page."

I just can't wait to see what new promotions we get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

324234.png

@sahands

I tried the add on function and it seemed to work for my account.  The website is finicky at times.  You can sometimes try a different browser, clearing cache or go in privacy mode/incognito mode.  Or as stated wait about 30-60 minutes and try again. 

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In my experience the site does that at the worst times, maybe because it's overloaded. I'd use 611 if I had to buy something right now, otherwise check the site every hour or two?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@sahands wrote:

I'm trying to get an add on, but each time I click the add on tab I get the error:

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

I logged out and in, still the same!

They just did maintenance and some plans are expiring tomorrow. Things are wacky with self serve for me too. I would suggest waiting a little bit and trying again in private browsing.

If you need to make a payment you can try dialing 611 from your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.